Bloody Fleetwood tickets | Vital Football

Bloody Fleetwood tickets

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Logged on at 8.40 .......... card at the ready......... ordered tickets at 9.03 ......... all details input & complete at 9.04 .......... "We are processing etc ...... don't navigate away bollox", with 3 tickets showing in t' basket ......... and then feck all.

Bloody rubbish Wiggin.

I don't believe it ........... after having resigned myself that my basket was empty, and my account purchase history didn't show a transaction for today, I had my little paddy above.

I then went back to "My Account" and did a last refresh before closing it down .......... and get in there you beauty! 3 tickets showing as bought .

So chuffed, I could suck a Fishermans Friend.

I also thought I had 2 tickets in my basket, but the verification process counted down from 10 minutes to zero then kicked me out. It was like watching one of those bomb timers in corny films. Unfortunately I didn't get the same nice surprise that you did as my account isn't showing any Fleetwood tickets.

I had the same Countdown Chet, with the same conundrum ........ do you refresh, or do you leave it? I left it, watched it go to zero, and then bugger all.

It was a good 20 minutes before the tickets were shown in my history. Give it another check ....... you never know.
;o)

Not had any confirmation in my account but the money has come off my card. Hopefully I'm not paying for 2 tickets that I'm not getting.

Tickets for our Sky Bet League One trip to Fleetwood Town on Saturday 21 April are now SOLD OUT.

710 terracing and 396 seating were snapped up by supporters within an hour of going on sale at 9.00am on Wednesday 11 April.

Same scenario Moonay. Shows 3 in my account history as purchased but given the problems it kept coming up with when processing I'm not entirely convinced. No confirmation email last I checked either...

I have to say every time there is an interest in tickets it is nothing short of a shambles. Online ticket system rarely works, bloody phone line is premium rate and even when you think you have them you are never 100% sure. On this occasion they even changed the on sale time the night before just before kick off - seems very snidey to me and underhand.

I've said it previously there should be a loyalty scheme built up for away tickets over a rolling 12 or 24 month period. For example go to Gillingham on a Tuesday get 10 points, Plymouth on Saturday 8, Blackpool away 1 point etc. It really cannot be difficult as all season ticket holders have client codes and they have a database of what you purchase. From then they could quickly work out how many points you would need to get a ticket given the allocation. It would certainly avoid this fiasco that occurs time and time again and does not reward loyalty. I may have missed out on this game under this scheme, who knows, but at least I would be content knowing it was a fair process and would have no complaints. As it is at present it's a complete joke and lottery. Hopefully the new owners can sort this out as an easy first win.

Hmmm...that explains why I missed out - I am guessing the original time was 10am as that is what I had timed for. Never imagined they would change the time - could understand if I had made a mistake, but if they brought the time forward to 9am just last night then thats a real bummer/kick in the teeth. Was at the game last night and hence knew nothing about this change!

Yeah Nig changed to 9am just prior to kick off last night. Was also at the game and wasn't aware until I got home and only by luck happened to notice it via a news now link as was to keyed up to go to bed following the performance. Well out of order in my opinion and stinks. That said even now I've still no idea if I actually got any due to the online ticketing shambles.

I suspect that lots of us were there Nig ......... but found out through Twitter (or other similar means....... ie News Now like MiW).

I don't do Twitter that much, but for a way of picking up club info, it's a piece of piss.

MiW ..... Go into your account, and you should have purchase history from today ...... in which case, the row/seat nos will be listed. (Not sure about if you chose terracing ....... I'm a lazy bugger !)

Yeah it's in there - I wanted seats as think I've damaged my knee but it selected terracing so just assume had sold out when I tried, though gives a seat number bizarrely! Not fussed however as long as we've got some, but the system kept throwing up all kind of weird messages that suggested the transaction hadn't gone through - hence why I'm not convinced it actually has despite the account history suggesting otherwise. Guess will have to wait to see if they actually come in the post.

I was unfortunately in a meeting from 8.30am until after 10 and by the time i could get online they'd all sold out.

For anyone in a similar position trying to work out if there is an alternative way to get in, I rang up the ticket offices of both clubs there will be no returns, no resales and no extra tickets released. Fleetwood don't have any hospitality options open to any away fans and they don't appear to be selling tickets to the game online to first time buyers (it appears you need to be on their database like we sometimes do) they have a membership scheme which is £20 for the year but they wont accept new members now. In person apparently you need a local postcode as they are obviously expecting on people turning up so if you have tickets now that's the only way you're going to get them by the looks of it.

Absolutely gutted as i've been to nearly every other away game this season. I really wish for these high demand low supply games the club would try and do some kind of loyalty system.

If anyone ends up with 1 or 2 spares they want to sell closer to the time I'd be very grateful if someone would give me a DM. Thanks

Last edited: