Bloody Cardiff! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bloody Cardiff!

They hold no fear for us in the FA Cup - we did them 2-1 in 84/5 - great late goal by John Lesley, then stuffed them 2-0 on their own deck in 96/7 which was live on Sky Saturday evening game.[/
I remember that game. A miserable evening, Lee Smelt (ex Fleet) in goal for Cardiff and didn't it kick off in the main stand. The Ipswich game followed....I think!

Biggest whoosh I think I’ve seen. On Bromley too, go figure.

Anyway, once Watford are dealt with, which of the big boys do we fancy in R6? Man U definitely beatable under Mourinho. Imagine having a 100% win record v them for the next few seasons till we are in the Prem ?
AB, looks like OSK has stolen your job.
My worry is about tickets for the final. As I'm not a ST holder I might not get in.

Cardiff away at Ninian was one of my most unpleasant awaydays so glad we've got them at home. As mentioned our favourite manager returns. We all give him stick but would have him at Priestfield in an instance (no offence SL!)
I actually loved Ninian Park, and one time remember chatting to a bunch of Cardiff fans who then took us down their local down a cobbled street near the stadium.

I was hoping for an away tie to a big stadium I hadn't been to before. Cardiff away would have been better as I have been to ninian park but not their new one.

Thanks. I would have found most away draws (barring big prem teams and non league sides) underwhelming including Cardiff.

For me any home draw is a good draw.

This would have possibly been a sell out a few years ago. I’ll predict 8,500 (assuming all stands are opened and it kicks off at 3pm on the Saturday).

If we'd drawn Cardiff reserves in the Checkatrade Trophy the crowd would be sub-1000. We draw what will essentially be Cardiff reserves in the FA Cup and the crowd will be at least 5000. Odd.

But what`s that got to do with racism........

Well, I might be wanting Lovell out on the basis he’s Welsh. If he was English and we went down narrowly to Barca then I’d cut him some slack.

There, I said it, I’m not proud but that’s how I feel. Hope we beat Cardiff too.

Well, I might be wanting Lovell out on the basis he’s Welsh. If he was English and we went down narrowly to Barca then I’d cut him some slack.

There, I said it, I’m not proud but that’s how I feel. Hope we beat Cardiff too.

OK OSK, now we know how you really feel; if others feel that way, about how they think you feel, or feel themselves (oops), then you might be in some trouble...........

So, anyway, how do you feel about Royalty ? Who knighted you ? :bull:

Another attempt at a whoosh? If they keep coming this board will become even more meaningless than it already is.

If it's not a whoosh attempt, what's your problem with the Welsh?

"If it's not a whoosh attempt, what's your problem with the Welsh?"

Where do you want me to start?

No, Hay-on-Wye is fantastic. That's where Baskerville Hall is.

Been to a couple of traveller weddings there. Great parties.

It's also where Recydrate-the-West used to be held before it became fashionable and morphed into Boomtown Festival.

Next.

Another attempt at a whoosh? If they keep coming this board will become even more meaningless than it already is.

If it's not a whoosh attempt, what's your problem with the Welsh?

Actually Buddha, my full name has Barry & John in it (not necessarily in that order). And my surname would only be more Welsh if you took the vowels out and added 15 consonants.

Love the Welsh me, boyo.

My attempts at completely ott whoooshing are obviously not as good as they should be. I need more training to attain nibbles heights. I’ll stop now.

Actually Buddha, my full name has Barry & John in it (not necessarily in that order). And my surname would only be more Welsh if you took the vowels out and added 15 consonants.

Love the Welsh me, boyo.

My attempts at completely ott whoooshing are obviously not as good as they should be. I need more training to attain nibbles heights. I’ll stop now.

Good stuff, Sir Keefy! The Welsh are great, and sure know how to party.

With regard to the whooshing, yes, please stop. One nibbles is quite enough for this board!