BLOOD RED ROSES | Vital Football

BLOOD RED ROSES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Out this friday yet anutha classic album from THE ULTIMATE MUSICAL ICON SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART.

I've purchased mi copy of the Deluxe edition of the ICON's new CD today,it really is remarkable how he still keeps producin such fantastic music given that he's 74 in January.No wonder i'm such a BIG fan of his and TC's,Class just dunt fade.UTCB

Number one in the UK album chart is, BLOOD RED ROSES.This week in 1971 EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY was number one,what a man SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART is.UTCB

Number one in the UK album chart is, BLOOD RED ROSES.This week in 1971 EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY was number one,what a man SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART is.UTCB

Its only cos theres soft buggers like you spending yer pensions on it. If you buy another five, yer can have a nice set of shiny coasters.

Its only cos theres soft buggers like you spending yer pensions on it. If you buy another five, yer can have a nice set of shiny coasters.
Whoever's doin the buyin it's still remarkable that 47 years on from THE ICONIC ALBUM EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY,SIR ROD'S:bow: number one again.I dunt need any shiny coasters Pops the wonderful music's more than enuff for me mi owd pal.:yes: UTCB

Last edited: