Blocking nuisance calls on Blackberry Z10 | Vital Football

Blocking nuisance calls on Blackberry Z10

fatloser

Vital Football Hero
A bit of a longshot..... BUT for any super tekkies. I have a Company Blackberry Z10 which I can just about use for the basics, however over the last week I've received numerous nuisance calls from the same mobile, which is a woman who basically gets me to answer then hangs up.....I got that pissed off the other night as my partner answered it and had the same result, so phoned back to have some Joey Barton soundalike asking why I'd called .

it is possibly an ex employee with a grudge or even a current one or possibly just a twat....any suggestions (other than not letting my partner near my phone) :14:

This link helps dude

http://www.blockem.co.uk/blackberry.html

I'd call the phone operator and see what they can do about that. No need to put up with that nonsense mate.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/How-do-I-block-a-specific-phone-number-from-calling-me/td-p/1224651

That should help you

Thanks all of you, no help from EE at all apart from change number not practical with Cmpany phone, headed paper, business cards, client contact etc.

Will have a go at the links thanks again

that is pathetic fatloser, you get the nuisance calls and they say YOU change number!?

:26:

This is the trouble, they want the £ but none of the trouble, same with the isp's.

Occasionally on Vital we've had a really alarming troll or pest join (not vital villa) and tried to deal with it through the correct agencies but they seldom get in touch to help, awful!

Thats is bad man, these company's are a joke, i was paying BT to have my number ex direc, kept getting these calls asking for different names etc, i phone BT and said i want something done about this number, the feckers talked me into changing my number but said if i change my number again i will be charged? lol

Try downloading the trouble app i put the link too above dude, it is supposed to be good from the reviews