Blatant premier league corruption | Page 2 | Vital Football

Blatant premier league corruption

Funny enough i was speaking to Keith from NCSL, on Wednesday, gave a good update, but you can fuck yourself if you think i am going to post it on here, with fucking dimwits like you about.

You don't even know how to use a comma, you thick fuck 🤣

Pompous little gimp, "watch and learn" and "don't deserve", have a word with yourself lad. You've cut the blood supply off to your brain as your heads been up Wraith's arse for so long.

Your big secret info was that you've watched or listened to a podcast.

***** like you dont deserve a takeover, get behind broocey and his assortment of journeymen footballers instead, its what you deserve, my big secret is i have spoken with Keith, and have a idea on the path to completion, would i share it with you, no fucking chance, all i will say is expect it done before end of march...

Pompous little gimp, "watch and learn" and "don't deserve", have a word with yourself lad. You've cut the blood supply off to your brain as your heads been up Wraith's arse for so long.

Your big secret info was that you've watched or listened to a podcast.

:clap::clap::grinning:

***** like you dont deserve a takeover, get behind broocey and his assortment of journeymen footballers instead, its what you deserve, my big secret is i have spoken with Keith, and have a idea on the path to completion, would i share it with you, no fucking chance, all i will say is expect it done before end of march...

I apologize for being unkind.

Last edited:
No one's asking you to share it with me or anyone else. You know fuck all man. Ooooh bloody hell , not Keith (play the sound of the seraphim here), listen everyone he's spoke to Keith !! So what ? You've had a chat with a bloke involved in a court case and you're using that to attempt to play the big I am on a football forum that 13 people and the pet gimp (you) currently use. What do you want ? A parade ? You're to be pitied, how empty is your existence that this is your attempt at garnering some sort of positive affirmation ? Go find a woman, a man, a yak or whatever floats your boat and get laid and get some perspective bonny lad.

Nobody deserves a takeover, it's not a reward, if it happens it's just the latest installment in following Newcastle United. It may bring some good times again it may not.

One last point, you wanted Lee Clark as manager and you still expect anyone with the slightest interest in football to take you seriously after professing that opinion ? Maybe you should follow dressage instead kid .

:clap::clap::clap::grinning:

No one's asking you to share it with me or anyone else. You know fuck all man. Ooooh bloody hell , not Keith (play the sound of the seraphim here), listen everyone he's spoke to Keith !! So what ? You've had a chat with a bloke involved in a court case and you're using that to attempt to play the big I am on a football forum that 13 people and the pet gimp (you) currently use. What do you want ? A parade ? You're to be pitied, how empty is your existence that this is your attempt at garnering some sort of positive affirmation ? Go find a woman, a man, a yak or whatever floats your boat and get laid and get some perspective bonny lad.

Nobody deserves a takeover, it's not a reward, if it happens it's just the latest installment in following Newcastle United. It may bring some good times again it may not.

One last point, you wanted Lee Clark as manager and you still expect anyone with the slightest interest in football to take you seriously after professing that opinion ? Maybe you should follow dressage instead kid .

If he's to be pitied, why do you then go on to attempt to belittle him?

Maybe you should stick to sucking your own dick, and for a follow up go fuck yourself. Prima donnas like yourself get what you deserve, a second rate team, manager, and stadium.

You wont get any further snippets, and remember this bloke (me)broke the rafa return 48 hours before he signed, and that was from a club insider, so well done, your a real credit to the fractured fan base....