Blatant premier league corruption | Page 3 | Vital Football

Blatant premier league corruption

Listen to the head mistress, can just see you dressed up in stockings, with a whip, you fucking creep.

😄

It's an internet messageboard, dimwit. You shouldn't take it or yourself too seriously.

I'm not the only one thinking you're a bit stupid 😀

Don't fucking change the subject nepps old bean....
Get the stockings and whip oot and PM me !

Holland ??
I can tell you one thing for sure, I'm not locked down and snivelling under me bed 😎
Back to the subject, my PM inbox is empty !

Holland ??
I can tell you one thing for sure, I'm not locked down and snivelling under me bed 😎
Back to the subject, my PM inbox is empty !

Thought you said you were boycotting from Holland once, Pie. Apologies if not so 😃

You definitely said you were boycotting from Plymouth and Germany though 😃😉

Ashley has not received ONE penny from me for many a year now Nepps,be it from the UK in pounds, or overseas.
Even for a spell, when I had the possibility to attend St James Park free of charge, I declined.

Can we talk about the benders now 🤷‍♂️ ??

Ashley has not received ONE penny from me for many a year now Nepps,be it from the UK in pounds, or overseas.
Even for a spell, when I had the possibility to attend St James Park free of charge, I declined.

Can we talk about the benders now 🤷‍♂️ ??

Bender away.

This shit stinks from top to bottom. I'm kind of surprised at the government, I shouldn't be given their history over the years, but I am still surprised, given their links to the Saudi government. I tell you what tho, there is a real case here for someone who wants to pursue it. I gaveup on the takeover a long time ago, I just want to see heads roll now. Starting with that smarmy **** masters.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...laims-government-insulting-newcastle-19607769

Ashley doesn't care about relegation, at least not straight away as he's bounced back twice already at the first attempt. In his own tiny brain there's no reason why he can't do it again. SDU is more profitable as a yo yo club in Ashliar's eyes, every season they survive in PL is a bonus and more money to shite direct.

All he needs to do is chuck a few extra ££££'s in to get promoted and hope that will be enough to survive in the PL for a couple of seasons. Problem is, that's going to cost more than he thinks now, an extended stay in the lower divisions will gave him reaching for the heart medication.