BLADES Player of the 20-21 season? | Vital Football

BLADES Player of the 20-21 season?

No award, no contestants.

Whoever gets it should be embarrassed to accept it.Worse than the Adkins season- this lot wouldn't be arsed to do a lap of dishonour

All joking aside there should be no player of the year award. It would be an insult to all Blades fans.
There should be a collective apology from the club and the promise that the board, new management and new playing staff and any remaining will not rest until they have restored pride in the club and shirt.

All joking aside there should be no player of the year award. It would be an insult to all Blades fans.
There should be a collective apology from the club and the promise that the board, new management and new playing staff and any remaining will not rest until they have restored pride in the club and shirt.

That's what worries me SBT - who cares about the fans? We have no influence at the moment...........we're just a football team going through the motions for the sake of getting paid.

I agree 100% UTB

That's what worries me SBT - who cares about the fans? We have no influence at the moment...........we're just a football team going through the motions for the sake of getting paid.

As long as fans are back next season Aya the players won't be allowed to continue as they have this.

Could we change the award to worst player of the year at least there would an number of contenders for the trophy we could have debate then vote on it. The winner could be presented with a suitable trophy on the car park. Any suggestions for a suitable trophy

Could we change the award to worst player of the year at least there would an number of contenders for the trophy we could have debate then vote on it. The winner could be presented with a suitable trophy on the car park. Any suggestions for a suitable trophy

1618172598236.png

McGoldrick is the only candidate.
I'd go for Jags based on his performance at OT and the fact that he's competed in every game whenever picked regardless of his age and lack of pace (these days)

That's how bad it is, looking at one performance for a POTS.
At least he's shown some fight and pride in wearing the shirt.

I'd be happy for Jags to stick around next season (on a reasonable wage) and I didn't think I'd be saying that.