BLADES looking for new U/23's coach | Vital Football

BLADES looking for new U/23's coach

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
After Andrew Hughes left BDBL.I wonder what's the reason he's left? I know when i've watched U/23games this last season he just stood on't sidelines lookin like a statue.I wonder if it'll interest anyone off here? UTMPB

After Andrew Hughes left BDBL.I wonder what's the reason he's left? I know when i've watched U/23games this last season he just stood on't sidelines lookin like a statue.I wonder if it'll interest anyone off here? UTMPB
I’m too busy otherwise I may well have considered it

I’m too busy otherwise I may well have considered it
Shame that Bully,you could've/would've been stood on't touchline lookin like a Pleb but no way would tha be quiet for long ya gobby git.:giggle: I was thinkin more of the likes of Twirls(St Christopher's boozin pal) or the tactical genius Beany.UTMPB

He's gone to work for Barney Goodman, standing in the window.

No idea why. He hardly got going with them before we had the Corona break.

Pep Clotet is to leave Birmingham at the end of the season.The club have agreed he can go to try other coachin opportunities,i wonder if he's comin to be U/23 coach at Cliffe?:whistle: UTMPB

Is this led by Jack Lester or CW or a consensus from the Technical Board, if that still exists ?

Seems a strange move to me ?

Is this led by Jack Lester or CW or a consensus from the Technical Board, if that still exists ?

Seems a strange move to me ?
It's just abit of speculation from me Redders,i've heard nowt.I just saw the article on't beeb website abart Clotet leavin Brum and i thought if he was to come t'Cliffe it would wazz off Piggy Monk cos he hates Clotet.:yes: Also it was summat different to all the politics/pandemic threads we've had on here the last few weeks.Hope ur well mi owd pal,if tha still cyclin be careful cos theer's supposed to be quite alot of rain arrivin from 2moz onwards..UTMPB

It's just abit of speculation from me Redders,i've heard nowt.I just saw the article on't beeb website abart Clotet leavin Brum and i thought if he was to come t'Cliffe it would wazz off Piggy Monk cos he hates Clotet.:yes: Also it was summat different to all the politics/pandemic threads we've had on here the last few weeks.Hope ur well mi owd pal,if tha still cyclin be careful cos theer's supposed to be quite alot of rain arrivin from 2moz onwards..UTMPB
He might be being lined up for Swillsboro- that would p!ss Monk off even more- but would be great to watch!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent my application in.....................there aren't enough wimmen in footie right now so expect to be "fast-tracked" (y)

Owd Warnock's apparently the early favrit for the Brum job,if true the owd boy's had more comebacks than Francis Albert.:yes: UTMPB

See told I’d missed somat I’d mixed brum with Brom it makes sense now which for you is unusual

Another owd BLADES boss Nigel Clough is the 7/4 favrit for the Brum job,allegedly.UTMPB

I hope he gets the job and does well. Ultimately it didn't work out for him at the Lane, but unlike some of our fanbase, I have no issues with him at all. The two cup runs gave me superb memories in an otherwise awful period of our history.