Blades Ladies | Vital Football

Blades Ladies

Always had weight issues did Glynn ? Top player tho

And it's Sheff Utd women 58 we dropped the ladies bit,proper working class club ?

In this modern age of PC madness, the 'ladies' have been dropped in favour of 'women'......just saying like!

I'm not a big fan of belching, farting, swearing, pint swilling women. I prefer a bit of femininity and class, old traditionalist that I am.

Shame the club hasn't made more of 'Bladies'. Its a unique (and missed) opportunity to give the womens team a brand and nickname.
Or Bladettes - though that might make them a cheer leading team.

On a personal note I do think that this is fantastic. United should have done more for the women's game a long time ago. Now is the time for any young women/girl to get interested and playing football. Their side of the game is getting bigger and it is a fantastic result for the new United side (I say new due to all the signings) - another late winner.

I shall try and make it to some home games. Do we know where they will be playing them?

Actually, I like a prawn cocktail, a nice steak and chips followed by a slice of black forest gateaux too, but 'Bladettes' just smack of that out of date mentality where regardless of their abilities and performances as footballers, we're really more interested in judging them based on which ones are 'fit', which ones have large lady lumps, and whether they swap shirts at the end of the game. Its 2018 and its time to move on really...