Blackpool - Saturday 11th August | Vital Football

Blackpool - Saturday 11th August

cornypomp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Well deserved win against Blackpool..

I'll be honest.. I didn't expect a win today at Blackpool. Ok, they've got their problems with the owner, and hence the fans, but I still thought they had enough to turn us over at home. How wrong I was eh!

New boy Curtis was on fire with his brace, and could have had more. He's eager, and I like that. I did pick up on the WTF's regarding Kenny Jacket's team selection, but heh! I'm gonna say he got it right today for sure. The boys worked hard, and despite Blackpool's late goal, were definitely worth the win in my opinion.

Two wins to start the season, and 5th in the league.. I'll take that..

PUP.. PPU..:clap::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
As per other post (copy and past here), I'll look to comment more when I can. Just finished paternity leave and back to work. Couple of days off (including today), where I hope to get up and running again... well, if the little lady allows!

Kenny has made some, what seems to be, odd team selections this season so far. However, let's face it the results have come, even if we haven't always convinced.

He's the boss, so he'll live and die by his decisions, but he's getting results! Results are the name of the game.

Well I for one am not going to question his team selections at the moment Rug. As you say, results are the name of the game and Kenny Jacket is delivering them with aplomb.. :thumbup: