Blackburn | Vital Football

Blackburn

Oscarbon

Vital Champions League
Just gone 1-0 down to Peterborough and looking at the stats not having the best of the game.

Reckon battle for top could come down to 2 games, our match v Bristol Rovers away. For Blackburn, their game v Charlton away. Toughest matches remaining for both teams. Still, we are both going up now and 10 points out of remaing 4 games wins us the league

Peterborough were all over them first half and Blackburn could've easy had a red or two and given away two or three penalties. Not to mention their first goal was thanks to the defender slipping and giving Dack a free header 5 yards out. So luck and the ref were on their side but the last 20 mins from Peterborough was awful. Typical Peterborough really lots of flair and nice attacking play but when really pressured collapse at the back.

I know it's not the done thing these days but huge respect must go to Blackburn for turning that round. They were dead, buried and pushing up daisies and Peterborough should have gone in 3 up at half time....but for some poor finishing and superb keeping they would have been home and hosed. Rovers also survived a huge slice of luck with the challenge from Evans...a good old fashioned leg breaker if ever I saw one.

Anyway to come back from all this and win deserves a :clap: because that will be the confidence booster they have been crying out for these last few weeks. Credit also to Posh for a bloody good performance for 60 minutes and they went about the right way.Who will win the league ?...who gives a shit ?...just to get out this God forsaken division will be enough for me.

Whilst plaudits are being handed out what about Shrewsbury who have pushed all season and just wouldn't go away but I fear for their chances in the play offs as the other 3 appear bang in fettler.

But ultimately both us and Rovers will have to invest to survive next season but that's a conversation we can have round a swimming pool ( in Benidorm of course).