Blackburn Rovers........ | Vital Football

Blackburn Rovers........

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Will it be the same line up again this saturday? Is krul fit to return yet?
I see trybull is not been used much at rovers, and we come up against bradders who i always rated at norwich, anyone know the real reason he was sold so suddenly st the time??
Rovers have a hotshot in Armstrong upfront so could be a few goals in this game, hopefully we can avoid defeat or nick another win!

FY 76....I think it may be the same team . Farke was mumbling after the Forest game about those who returned to the bench weren’t ready yet but it was important to get them involved with the match day squad . Knowing how cautious DF is I am sorry to tell you that your favourite player may well start on Saturday

No injury news is good news. All the players involved on Wednesday are available tomorrow.

DF loves to build Vrancic up but then put him down -

Vrancic plays in a deeper role, it's good for our offensive creativity, but he's not the best defensive midfield player in the world.

DF wants to give Hanley a rest in the up and coming games:

I would like to give Grant a rest, as for him to deliver all three days is not easy. We're not perfect in our defending. We are good, but there's room for improvement.

DF Said he was pleased with McLean and Cantwell and they have had two more days of full training.