Blackburn Rovers........ | Page 7 | Vital Football

Blackburn Rovers........

What a win. There is something about this NC side at the moment that no matter what the set back or challenge even when we don't particularly play well we just seem to find enough to win games. I still feel like we haven't really got going this season and I don't think we've gotten out of second or third gear - combine that with the fact our entire squad pretty much has been out it's incredible we find ourselves in the position we are in... what will happen when we do get into top gear and have all our players back?! We should be walking this league if the first 18 games are anything to go by!

Sorensson at LB also - what a player... does anyone else feel like Quintilla may not even get back in?! I don't see how he can be dropped at the moment, I forget he's cover and not a natural LB at times

Sorensson at LB also - what a player... does anyone else feel like Quintilla may not even get back in?! I don't see how he can be dropped at the moment, I forget he's cover and not a natural LB at times
I think hes very good but it does show at times hes not a natural LB and he got done for the goal yesterday. He does get targeted by teams by generally hes doing well imo