Blackburn Rovers Fan Comments | Vital Football

Blackburn Rovers Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Forest have a huge amount hanging on this one which is why Rovers starting on the front foot is essential to make Forest crowd and players nervous. We can win this one. I don't expect to win but if we up the accuracy of our attempts on goal, we will be buying tickets to the lottery.

Hope Brereton gets a rum from the bench.

They were extremely poor at Ewood this season spent half the time diving and rolling around on the floor.

I noticed a certain Jason Steele in goal for Forest in their midweek defeat at Sheffield Wednesday. He is good for gifting goals to opponents so we should score. It's keeping them out that worries me.

Unfortunately for us, it's not Jason Steele at Forest, it's Luke Steele...

Regarding Jason Steele, Brighton have the misfortune of having him on their books. He signed for them in June 2018 and, so far, has made just the one appearance in the FA Cup.

Forest tomorrow will be far tougher than Derby. They will be far more physical and aggressive. I very much doubt we will be able to handle them.

Almost 1-0 down on their first attack.

0-1! Get in!

This Cash is bloody fast. Travis couldn’t catch him in a foot race.

Wonderful goal but Rovers riding their luck at the end of the half. Three times balls running loose close in but evading on rushing Forest players.

Need to step up the energy level because O'Neill will have seen both our full backs are vulnerable. Expect Cash and Lolley to see far more of the ball and Grabban to come back out after being given a rocket for disappearing most of the first 45.

A lot of tight stuff in the middle of the park going nowhere from Rovers thus far. Dack and Graham getting little change from Forest defence which is going very tight on both of them.

I lIke that Sam Bryam fella at right back for Forest. Get him on the shortlist.

2-0 one more and I might relax.

1-2 OG

Murphy on for them. Nuttall on for us, no chance we will see this out IMO.

So many needless fouls by both teams.

Ben's on to take the heat off. Phew.

Well dunno how we won that. Should have scored more and conceded even more.

Forest had one shot on target all match, so maybe not.

Who'd have thought. We didn't even need a goalie today.

Just about shaded it.

And oh Bereton, how is he 7mil, let alone 700k. His control is atrocious, no balance, no football brain at all.

Brereton will be Mowbray’s Achille’s heel. He is too stubborn to admit it was a huge mistake. He will be taking up a squad place for a long time to come.

Brereton doesn't look like a footballer until he gets on the ball. Frustrating...

Just looked at the stats and amazed forest had 22 shots. We played them off the park and I thought 4-0 would not have flattered us.

I thought it was a poor game today. On Tuesday we where better than Derby, Today Forrest where worse than us.

One thing that was very encouraging is that out of 14 shots, 8 were on goal. Whereas Forest had 21 shots, 1 on target.

Forest have their own issues, and if the new management for them stick around, I fear the worst for Forest.

Cheers CP, not a lot to write home about. Two shit teams playing shit football and the slightly less shit team won.

As for Brereton, talk about a bad career move. I said last season he needed to go out to a league one team for a season and it seems that league one may well be his level.

I'd prefer to have Brereton than Murphy, Ansarifard or Bonatini. Bday

Most Rovers fans would happily give him back.... from what I saw, I know it was a brief appearance but he looked pretty out of sorts - that big price tag weighing heavily!

Most Rovers fans would happily give him back.... from what I saw, I know it was a brief appearance but he looked pretty out of sorts - that big price tag weighing heavily!

Thought Brereton looked quite lively, and seemed to have more pace than I remembered. Would rather have Grabban, but agree he seems more useful than the rest of our strikers. Murphy would probably be useful for the last twenty minutes if we actually had a winger who could cross the ball properly.