Blackburn Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Blackburn Match Thread

2 fouls 2 goals....what an absolute sh@thouse of a ref. And we're f@cking toothless.....No interest, no threat, no intent. Hope 2nd half improves from both ref & our players.

Absolute shite 1st half performance, The players look lost.
Nick Powell pussyfooting out of a 50/50 and they go up the other end and score. Massey playing shite as always and Jacobs completely anonymous.

Agree about the refereeing. Absolutely bloody diabolical. At least one Blackburn player should have been sent off. The second goal was a joke and how did the officials miss Nick Powell being shoved over on the edge of their box? Bloody ridiculous.

Blackburn are one of the dirtiest teams I’ve seen but it’s pretty clear that they want to win this more than us unfortunately.

We could just have blown automatic promotion with this shambles of a performance.

Cook needs to do something second half because we haven’t shown up so far today

Lenihan lost the plot if that was souness hunter etc they would have been in about him but us nah just let us get bullied all over the park .

Did not enjoy the first half one bit. Hope we can step up second half. I’d happily take a draw now. A defeat would be a bit of a disaster.

hindleymonwafc - 4/3/2018 13:58

Well done Vaughn and Max..Walker also did well.

Max Walker ? .......excellent foil to Jeff Thomson & Dennis Lillee.
;o)

Edit ....had a silent "f" !

That was gritty
That showed heart
We had desire
We had determination
We had a Plan B
That showed a team ethos
That showed what a title winning team needs to do

Well done Paul C and every single player .............. we're still favourites for the double.
UTFT

Who says Paul Cook doesn't have a plan B?
Walker much more positive and committed than Powell.
i would have settled for a draw before we started against what has always been a bit of a bogie team, especially at Ewood.

Happy with the result, especially after the first 20 mins