Blackburn Match Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Blackburn Match Thread

BrickLatic - 7/3/2018 16:16

Jimmy Jazz - 7/3/2018 15:59

BrickLatic - 7/3/2018 15:21

truelatic4eva - 7/3/2018 14:27

What 'tirade'? I keep seeing that word bandied about but don't recall any tirade from Grip tbh.

and as for that stupid remark somebody sed about is it

I take it you mean me?
Why was it stupid ?

valid to ask if you went to a game or not. what bollox. of coarse its pertinent to ask. even if the person your talking to listened to it on the radio the biased comentary is no substitute for seeing it yourself. in fact the radio is somebody elses opineon not your own.

Is that question relevant though? If someone gives an opinion on a game they haven’t seen then yes

but if they went by radio commentary then it’s fine to question that as you know commentary can be biased

. Live on tv then I’d say they probably have seen more that someone st the game.

I broke it up so you can read it properly.

no i wasnt refering to you jimmy. stop being so preshious. somebody more important than you asked it.
l.

Oh okay maybe if you actually mentioned who it would take away any misunderstandings .
Somebody more important ?? I had you down for better than that seems I was wrong .

Jimmy Jazz - 7/3/2018 20:18

BrickLatic - 7/3/2018 16:16

Jimmy Jazz - 7/3/2018 15:59

BrickLatic - 7/3/2018 15:21

truelatic4eva - 7/3/2018 14:27

What 'tirade'? I keep seeing that word bandied about but don't recall any tirade from Grip tbh.

and as for that stupid remark somebody sed about is it

I take it you mean me?
Why was it stupid ?

valid to ask if you went to a game or not. what bollox. of coarse its pertinent to ask. even if the person your talking to listened to it on the radio the biased comentary is no substitute for seeing it yourself. in fact the radio is somebody elses opineon not your own.

Is that question relevant though? If someone gives an opinion on a game they haven’t seen then yes

but if they went by radio commentary then it’s fine to question that as you know commentary can be biased

. Live on tv then I’d say they probably have seen more that someone st the game.

I broke it up so you can read it properly.

no i wasnt refering to you jimmy. stop being so preshious. somebody more important than you asked it.
l.

Oh okay maybe if you actually mentioned who it would take away any misunderstandings .
Somebody more important ?? I had you down for better than that seems I was wrong .

cmon jimmy. you jumped the gun mate and i bit.

you shuldnt think that some posts that have similar stuff in it have you in mind. its a bit paranoid that - i sed the important bit so as to get the person i was refering to to notice without having to menteon it.

oh and i forgive your little dig about braking it up into managable peices for me to understand.

you are wrong. i am better than that. ;-)

nottinghamlatic - 7/3/2018 22:41

WN5 - he's killed off a few decent threads, though!

Of course he has. But he's done very little wrong in all honesty. It's time everyone grew up and stopped squabbling over very little, and it's probably also time the admin stopped banning people for very little reason.

Bring him back.