Bizarre new coronavirus rules | Page 5 | Vital Football

Bizarre new coronavirus rules

No, the real scam is to put the power completely into the hands of the rich and depopulate the poor....

I wouldn't mind but my internet is 5g and we have had it for about 6 years now so let the idiots put that one to bed.

I'm privvy to quite a lot of information around this virus, speaking daily with PHE leads, police, resilience forums and emergency services.

3 waves were predicted each being approx 15 weeks in duration.
First wave peak projection was 2 days out so it's pretty accurate forecasting.
The lull in between waves 1 and 2 was the country coming out of lock down, of course as we saw the other night before Tier 3 in Liverpool started the "last night" saw thousands of people jumping around and dancing to music in the street.
No social distancing, and surprisingly no appearance condemning the sheer stupidness of this by the mayor who had been on the telly every day in the build up to the new tier system saying we need more £, furlough needs extending etc.

The only reasons this virus is still here is because of the complacency shown by people towards the dangers and because people cannot follow the simple rules, wash your hands, don't touch your face and keep the space between you and others.

I wouldn't mind but my internet is 5g and we have had it for about 6 years now so let the idiots put that one to bed.

I'm privvy to quite a lot of information around this virus, speaking daily with PHE leads, police, resilience forums and emergency services.

The lull in between waves 1 and 2 was the country coming out of lock down, of course as we saw the other night before Tier 3 in Liverpool started the "last night" saw thousands of people jumping around and dancing to music in the street.
No social distancing, and surprisingly no appearance condemning the sheer stupidness of this by the mayor who had been on the telly every day in the build up to the new tier system saying we need more £, furlough needs extending etc.

The only reasons this virus is still here is because of the complacency shown by people towards the dangers and because people cannot follow the simple rules, wash your hands, don't touch your face and keep the space between you and others.

The Liverpool Mayor has changed his tune somewhat since his elder brother sadly died from Covid on Friday evening. Now saying that people must follow the guidelines, that local hospitals are becoming overwhelmed and that the large crowd scenes were a disgrace that it was hardly a surprise numbers were so high

In Sweden they didn't really have a lockdown but they did have a government that citizens could trust. When the government advised less social contact, avoiding public transport and working from home where possible, they complied. They did not have a Dom Cummingsen to undermine the message and reduce compliance. They have fared better than us in health and economic matters.

Bob, if you really believe covid 19 is being overhyped please explain the unprecedented number of excess deaths worldwide.

Erm, not sure there are that many Seb. When you quote 'excess' deaths, that's a statement of sorts that cannot be proven. I say again, died FROM Covid19 or WITH Covid19. Many tens of thousands of people die daily from many, many causes but if they happen to die WITH Covid19 does that mean they died OF Covid19? I don't think so. That's like saying somebody died of dementia but happened to have a sore throat at the time.
Anyhows, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours.

Being careful how I phrase this, but I don't necessarily think the numbers of deaths are the (sole) issue. It's more that are health systems aren't set up to cope with the number of people getting ill and needing the same resources (e.g. respirators), plus we're still learning about the long term effects the disease causes. It's the unknown that is so dangerous and concerning.

In Sweden they didn't really have a lockdown but they did have a government that citizens could trust. When the government advised less social contact, avoiding public transport and working from home where possible, they complied. They did not have a Dom Cummingsen to undermine the message and reduce compliance. They have fared better than us in health and economic matters.

Sweden's death rate per million from Covid is not that far behind the UK's and they have the advantage of a more dispersed population

Sweden's death rate per million from Covid is not that far behind the UK's and they have the advantage of a more dispersed population

A high proportion of their population is concentrated in and around Stockholm. My point is that their population was subjected to far less restrictive measures but the degree of compliance was much higher. If our compliance to our stricter measures had been as conscientious we might have done very much better than we have. My gut feeling is that Cummingsgate did enormous damage to public trust in government and a fall off in compliance.

Some like my four adult children are in occupations that are essential but cannot be done from home one of course is still unable to work due to his accident.....But those who work from home plus those laid off need to keep themselves and other safe by adhering to the rules and that includes those involved with politics more so ,and lead by example.

Hancock, Cummings, Trump, Bolsonaro.....they have covid blood on their hands
You have missed the SNP M.P who is far worse than Cummings plus Mr Blair and the last Labour leader. I hope they have learned their lesson but I doubt it...