Bizarre new coronavirus rules | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bizarre new coronavirus rules

Some short term loan companies charge a much higher apr. I still wince with shame at Wonga being on our shirts. I never wore one.

Who knows these days could be a way of reducing the elderly population..
Tell you what Prem, would you and I still be here if our respective health problems had reared their head a year later than they did ? How many have died from delays to cancer and heart treatments?

Thank God we made it my problem was an emergency any delays and I would have been a goner,and you would have suffered delay and pain.Sooner tings get back to some degree of normal a lot of people will continue to suffer.

A interesting theory but this virus is different from seasonal flu due to its propensity to cull pensioners more severely and its asymptomatic transmission.

The real stats don't bear that out.

The lockdown has killed far more pensioners than a fictional pandemic

Well, since only a minority of conspiracy theorists are in possession of the real stats....

In Italy before the lockdown the covid death totals speak for themselves...

Treatment approaches have advanced exponentially and far fewer cases in the second wave will prove fatal.

Undoubtedly UAE's contention that many died as a direct and indirect result of lockdown feels very likely to be correct but whether it killed more than the covid is somewhat unlikely.

Once you are Dead you stay Dead whatever the reason......
We can only hope although we are getting near the front of the queue we get over looked for a few more years.

A young friend of mine just died aged 32. He was a Leeds fan and must have been pleased to see them back in the promised land. Let hope we live to see Pool back in the Premiership.

A young friend of mine just died aged 32. He was a Leeds fan and must have been pleased to see them back in the promised land. Let hope we live to see Pool back in the Premiership.
It will take a few years but we can only hope...

Hope from the Heart of Man springs Eternal..

These virus rules not very well thought threw We can employ a daily help and that is within the rules, to but a family member cannot visit..During the last lockdown my eldest son collected shopping but did not come in the house and kept his distance.....It must be hell for someone living alone .
I have no patience with those who go to street parties etc.....We also have the moaning students saying it interrupts their social life.(I always thought you went to Uni to study silly me )Mind you a lot of degree are toy town.

I've found that it's the older generation that are ignoring the rules with much more regularity than younger people, particularly in supermarkets and restaurants.

When Callum and I came across for the Swindon match we were in both Fleetwood and Blackpool. Compared to Lincolnshire we were shocked at the sheer numbers ignoring any rules. In fact it was the majority, and of all ages. Ironically, the safest place was in Bloomfield Rd.
Whilst, the return of university students has triggered the acceleration in some places, the reality is the local lockdowns have been triggered by local people simply not following the guidance and in some cases deliberately ignoring the requirement self isolate when they have symptoms or have tested positive.

I see the barnpots were out in London demonstrating again today saying no masks, no social distancing, no lockdown, no to vaccines and that it was all a hoax caused by 5G (how can a hoax have a cause and over half the country doesn't even have 5G!) Jeez, no wonder London has been moved to level two. Corbyn's brother was once again egging them on

They say it's a 5G hoax here in Oz too. Only problem with that theory is that....

We haven't got 5G here!