Bizarre new coronavirus rules | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bizarre new coronavirus rules

if you were to be at risk then shield and the govt supports your every need, the rest of us just get on with it.

Many people fall through the government's so called safety net and Covid can affect anyone badly even though they are not in the groups deemed most at risk.

Many people fall through the government's so called safety net and Covid can affect anyone badly even though they are not in the groups deemed most at risk.
Are you getting up in the middle of the night patrolling the streets checking that the rules are being followed.

I wouldnt be relying on the govt to say wether i needed to stay safe, if i felt the need to i would. As i really think i would be ok ive been heading a volunteer team dropping meds. What gets me is the younger element moaning they cant party. if it was a reversed situation and it was the youngsters most at risk then all the grand parents and parents would be doing anything to stop the spread to their family.

I agree that enough information is out there in the public domain for us to make our own decisions whilst conforming to the regulations. For myself I wear my mask in shops and on public transport, avoid unnecessary travel , wash my paws often and maintain social distance. It really isn't that difficult. All my local journeys are by bicycle and I avoid buses. The trains down here are quiet, very quiet and feel safe enough to use.

Do you want to trust non medical experts like Bill Gates with your health or Doctors?

A group of over 500 medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’ made a shocking statement during a national press conference: (1)
‘The Corona panic is a play. It's a scam. A swindle. It's high time we understood that we're in the midst of a global crime.’​

You obviously haven't lost a loved one and I hope you don't but as long as your head is up your arse over this you will have an element of protection since it enters the body via the eyes, nose and mouth.

Shock news! everyone dies at some point it's the only inevitable thing in our lives.

The chance of dying from Covaids is miniscule less than 0.05% if you are in the over 70 age group.

I haven't got my head up my arse thanks Seb, I'm not falling for this crap is all

Well, I know people who have died and, more significantly, people with possibly long term health complications. It is certainly worse than flu with its danger compounded by asymptomatic transmission. It is certainly less worrying than ebola but more concerning than seasonal flu and I hope we all manage to avoid it. I was a bit sceptical about all the fuss initially. My current take is to observe the precautionary principle. Keep safe and well UAE. Are there many restrictions where you are?

Would be intruiged to hear what you think is the motive behind worldwide governments propagating what you think is a scam?

Last edited:
Well, I know people who have died and, more significantly, people with possibly long term health complications. It is certainly worse than flu with its danger compounded by asymptomatic transmission. It is certainly less worrying than ebola but more concerning than seasonal flu and I hope we all manage to avoid it. I was a bit sceptical about all the fuss initially. My current take is to observe the precautionary principle. Keep safe and well UAE. Are there many restrictions where you are?

Would be intruiged to hear what you think is the motive behind worldwide governments propagating what you think is a scam?
I have lost two relatives in their early 40s so I like you Bear am careful better safe than sorry.

But all these people 'lost' tell me oh enlightened ones, did they actually die OF this virus? I doubt it very, very much. They may have tested positive for it but die of it? No.

I think when somebody with severe covid symptoms dies after days or weeks on a ventilator one can be certain. When the number of deaths vastly exceeds the normal average there is a good indication of what is going on.

As there has only been around a million deaths 'from' Covid19 this pales into insignificance given the number of people who die each year from seasonal flu, or from malaria, or from tuberculosis, or from AIDS.....
We don't trash countries economies for these do we?

I think when somebody with severe covid symptoms dies after days or weeks on a ventilator one can be certain. When the number of deaths vastly exceeds the normal average there is a good indication of what is going on.

Virtually everyone that went on the Ventilator died turns out that was the death sentence, wrong treatment mandated by a corrupt system, the US were paying hospitals $26,000 for each person they put on a Ventilator.

Bear, it is being used as a Trojan Horse to bring in an Orwellian control system, you should be paying more attention to what Governments are doing and not what they are telling you, and you will start to see what's happening.

Why do they keep implementing more and more rules that make no sense?
Why did 5G role out speed up when all other non-essential commerce was banned?
Why have they shut down food production facilities globally and disrupted the supply chain?
Look at the new fascist rules being implemented in Victoria.

You're a grown man do you really need someone making decisions for you to be keeping you safe?

No bars open here at all, have to wear a mask + face visor to go to the supermarket. I avoid going anywhere that requires me to muzzle up as much as possible. Very few International travel options and mandatory tests + quarantine upon return. Have become a virtual hermit

In reality, you need to discover this stuff for yourself, it's no good someone else just telling you, you will think they are tinfoil hat wearers.

Last edited:
It probably is fake Teddy. 32 days out from an election that he is very likely to lose? He can't do any more campaigning and the country will have to delay/abort the inevitable?
I smell a rat.

Are you getting up in the middle of the night patrolling the streets checking that the rules are being followed.

No need. Round these parts people are sensible in general. A virtual border wall between civilization and the feckless Northern Hordes might be necessary soon.:grinning:

A interesting theory but this virus is different from seasonal flu due to its propensity to cull pensioners more severely and its asymptomatic transmission.
Who knows these days could be a way of reducing the elderly population..
All the banks say that the customer comes first and they want to help us ,and then close the branches . Weused to have five Banks non now nearest nine miles away....And travelling is discouraged total disgrace ,investors are lucky to get one percent and yet credit cards charge 37.5% pure profiteering.