Bizarre new coronavirus rules | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bizarre new coronavirus rules

We are all born (well most of us anyway) with the same number of limbs and organs, 300 bones at birth (206 as an adult) and one brain. WHERE we happen to be born is irrelevant. We ALL share one planet and we ALL deserve respect.

True Bob but respect begets respect......Bear and you for example disagree quite often with my views and vice versa but I respect you both,

On the 10pm closure of pubs and restaurants, the idea came from evidence of its use in Belgium, where they have levelled off their second wave in cases. And the French have now introduced the measure as well. I can't understand why the Government didn't just say that when it proposed doing it in the UK.

Ten is late enough for most people ,does not effect me me my bed time ten although I do get up most mornings about six,

On the 10pm closure of pubs and restaurants, the idea came from evidence of its use in Belgium, where they have levelled off their second wave in cases. And the French have now introduced the measure as well. I can't understand why the Government didn't just say that when it proposed doing it in the UK.

Government communication has been poor. As Boris is keen on telling us how different from Johnny Foreigner us freedom loving Brits are we would also need to see evidence that it might have the same impact here as there....and, of course, that wasn't the only measure they introduced in parts of Europe so we would still need to see more detailed breakdown of evidence. My instinct says that the behaviour we are seeing when everyone leaves the pubs at 10 is that the virus is licking its lips at the opportunity to spread itself.

Government communication has been poor. As Boris is keen on telling us how different from Johnny Foreigner us freedom loving Brits are we would also need to see evidence that it might have the same impact here as there....and, of course, that wasn't the only measure they introduced in parts of Europe so we would still need to see more detailed breakdown of evidence. My instinct says that the behaviour we are seeing when everyone leaves the pubs at 10 is that the virus is licking its lips at the opportunity to spread itself.
A lot of those cluttering the streets pub crawling would be better off at home and how they can afford it heaven knows,

"3 weeks to flatten the curve"

How long are people going to keep on believing there is a deadly virus out there? That now apparently has an accurate watch and will strike you down after 22:00 but leave you alone at 21:59 or if you are attending a BLM protest. Turn off your TV stop reading the newspapers and social media and ask yourself where is the evidence of a deadly pandemic

You obviously haven't lost a loved one and I hope you don't but as long as your head is up your arse over this you will have an element of protection since it enters the body via the eyes, nose and mouth.

You obviously haven't lost a loved one and I hope you don't but as long as your head is up your arse over this you will have an element of protection since it enters the body via the eyes, nose and mouth.
Better safe rather than sorry.

if you were to be at risk then shield and the govt supports your every need, the rest of us just get on with it.