Bizarre new coronavirus rules | Vital Football

Bizarre new coronavirus rules

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
I reckon the brief to whomever was tasked with shaping them was to cause maximum irritation and inconvenience for the minimum impact on the spread of the virus. A complete fudge has resulted which will not slow the virus but will wreck the economy whilst interfering with normal family and social life.
Personally I would have been content with another lockdown. Wealth depends on health. Health first every time please.

Pubs used to close at 10-30 and 11-00 weekends so 10-00 no great hardship......I feel they should have allowed limited access to match’s but curtail the bars allowing some income from turnstiles....I think providing you can adhere to social distance within your home leeway to families.
Church weddings or similar venues again providing distances are met should not be limited to 15.......Eg using recommend distance 50 can go to mass at my local church but only 15 at a wedding crazy.The people I feel sorry far are those having to self isolating alone...

These half arsed and inconsistent messages will be largely ignored and will not slow the virus spread. We need a lockdown to buy more time to set up an effective track and trace regime. The government has squandered billions on the NHS track and trace but this name is a deliberate deception. It is not run by the NHS but apparently by lots of cronies of Cummings and the Tories who got many millions each in contracts that were made on a single bidder basis but who had little expertise in this area. The Canary today has a great expose of this and the PPE fiasco.Meanwhile we can all do our bit to minimise the spread. Wash hands, wear masks and limit contact with and proximity to people outside our own household. Avoid unnecessary travel and don't go to pubs and other coronavirus spreading hubs. Government needs to help the hospitality industry through this crisis and remember this, NO HEALTH NO WEALTH.

Manufactured to incite WWIII between China and the West with the ultimate goal being depopulation.

Well we have long been warned about the yellow peril...OldMoores Alamac

Well, if you believe in astrology and predictions, the World was going to end in 2012....or was it 2001.....or was it 1984?.....1967?......1994?......1956?....

Everything will be misconstrued by some people but on occasion people need to wake others up from their stupor.............but more and more the PC brigade try to stifle different views than theirs.....

Everything will be misconstrued by some people but on occasion people need to wake others up from their stupor.............but more and more the PC brigade try to stifle different views than theirs.....

We do need an intelligent debate on how to best manage the malign influences of superpowers like China and the USA on the world but using terms like YELLOW PERIL do nothing to help frame constructive discussion. I have spent some time in China on business and would suggest that attempting to come to terms with such a radically different mind set and culture is not something that reading the Daily Express can help with much.

If they are as happy with their culture as I used to be with ours great.The secret being leave well alone.