Bitter Grapes | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bitter Grapes

In answer to your question, no I don’t. My comments were based on my personal experiences, which were actually reinforced by a good friend, from Merseyside, who stated he was glad to be away from the area as the majority loved moaning. And actually I have not stereotyped any ‘Other nationalities, ethnicities, genders and sexual preferences to’ (sic). A Scouser is not a Nationality, Ethnicity, Gender or Sexual Preference unless the Equality Act of 2010 has been rewritten of late. 😉
Thank you for picking up on my homonym error. Distinguishing homonyms is any area that I am usually good at, so it is always nice to have my errors highlighted, so I avoid occasional mistakes in the future. However, as you clearly knew I meant the 'also' form of 'too', rather than 'go to', why did you deliberately misunderstand what I posted?

Thank you for picking up on my homonym error. Distinguishing homonyms is any area that I am usually good at, so it is always nice to have my errors highlighted, so I avoid occasional mistakes in the future. However, as you clearly knew I meant the 'also' form of 'too', rather than 'go to', why did you deliberately misunderstand what I posted?

A very good question - and one I cannot be bothered to answer. Have a nice day....👍