Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 243 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

Will things start to get a move on when we reach 01/06/2019 chaps? It will then be officially the end of May and wondered if this would make much difference or will the chaos continue? Anyway more importantly it's chippy day and will it be 2 fisH cakes and chips or a fisH cake,battered sausage and chips chaps? Cracking.

Do long as you have a fisHcake in the bag, why not add a little extra interest by going for the battered sausage too chap?

I can see things slowing down come June. Further and further from acceptable compromise while they pick a farage tribute act. Have you seen the BBC website today. No good news at ask and headlines like, "I entrusted my pension to German builders". No you entrusted it to conmen.

I did tell you what would happen...this will never go away unless the vote is implemented....if it went wrong and we rejoined, we’d never leave again. Remainers have and continue to make a big mistake. The only way to ever secure what you want is to leave first

Will things start to get a move on when we reach 01/06/2019 chaps? It will then be officially the end of May and wondered if this would make much difference or will the chaos continue? Anyway more importantly it's chippy day and will it be 2 fisH cakes and chips or a fisH cake,battered sausage and chips chaps? Cracking.

Its building to an autumn climax

I did tell you what would happen...this will never go away unless the vote is implemented....if it went wrong and we rejoined, we’d never leave again. Remainers have and continue to make a big mistake. The only way to ever secure what you want is to leave first

Not really, the ineptitude of u brexiteers is making it much easier. Now uve forced out may looks like no deal verses revoke.

You very narrowly won by suggesting a soft easy brexit, telling lies, selling unicorns and spending more money than was legal. Even the brain washed uneducated are not going to vote or support no deal- penny is just beginning to drop in Sunderland

We have 130,000 EU citizens working in the UK from the EU.. if they were forced to leave .... Who has said anything about forcing them to leave. How many of these are Irish ? There is a programme on tv tomorrow. The trailer says 700,000 people applied to live here in the last year. Interesting to see the detail behind this. We are certainly not short of people who want to move here. The tories need to get their immigration policy sorted. As i've said before, this should be by trades, professions not by blanket pay amounts.

Last edited:
LOL, yeah right.
Would it help if I said George Osborne is a pillock? What does being a London centric paper have to do with anything? Are there any national papers that are not based in London? What has the NEP got on this..?

The Standard is (rather late in the day) reporting on peer reviewed science published in possibly the most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet.

You could look it up, it's open access. Some of the authors acknowledge their historical EU science funding - it is all transparent and above board. It was written by a collaborative bunch of scientists with their PhDs and Professorships. But what do they know, eh?

In contrast, You are putting them up against the editorial staff at The Express. (London centric!) Don't make me laugh.

Who to believe.... who to believe.....?

LOL, yeah right.
Would it help if I said George Osborne is a pillock? What does being a London centric paper have to do with anything? Are there any national papers that are not based in London? What has the NEP got on this..?

The Standard is (rather late in the day) reporting on peer reviewed science published in possibly the most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet.

You could look it up, it's open access. Some of the authors acknowledge their historical EU science funding - it is all transparent and above board. It was written by a collaborative bunch of scientists with their PhDs and Professorships. But what do they know, eh?

In contrast, You are putting them up against the editorial staff at The Express. (London centric!) Don't make me laugh.

Who to believe.... who to believe.....?

If you post the link to the article in the Lancet, I will read it. I'm sure the medical stuff is peer reviewed. I have worked in the NHS and dealt with Drs. They are just as capable of ludicrous behaviour and bias as the rest of us. The article you have linked to is not the Lancet, it's the Evening Standard's interpretation of the Lancet article.

You mean an academic science journal article was written by academic scientists? No way!

Why not ask why should a geneticist with a 20 year publishing career and medical policy experience decide to form Scientists for EU? He's a very knowledgeable guy, a very good communicator and knows his onions. He's an expert - that's not a dirty word. But for some reason you don't want to listen to what he has to say. Shame, you might learn something.