Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 101 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

So essentially the transition period can last until the end of the century..

If this doesn’t pass we have a constitutional crisis on the lines of 1910.....6C97AB0F-8B4E-4D5B-98E3-19E5B79ABA5F.jpeg

This deal, no deal or no Brexit......that last one wasn’t mentioned last week.
Wonder what changed to make that an option?

We know that technically and legally no deal is not an option, so that narrows things down a little.....

I bet the odds of another referendum have just been slashed.
message to brexiteers not to risk it

The agreement is impossible to read without a fundamental knowledge in European law. It looks like however that good faith is plastered everywhere which means the agreement is a kicking the can down the road exercise. I'm going to wait for the legal advice but the missing date in Article 132 is key

The agreement is impossible to read without a fundamental knowledge in European law. It looks like however that good faith is plastered everywhere which means the agreement is a kicking the can down the road exercise. I'm going to wait for the legal advice but the missing date in Article 132 is key

Toms, please don’t read Article 14(4), it won’t be good for your health!!

I guess it makes the backstop irrelevant, well at least until 1st January 2100

Basically says parties must act in good faith but whether they have is determined by the ecj. Article 4 and 5 plus good faith clause. Is that your reading? What does 14 (4) say feco ? On a train and can’t download

You naughty tinker. There is no 14(4)
Basically says parties must act in good faith but whether they have is determined by the ecj. Article 4 and 5 plus good faith clause. Is that your reading? What does 14 (4) say feco ? On a train and can’t download

Me too, I’m struggling.
I have this tweet which explains....we are a colony!!90FA45E6-E729-4294-AA01-8EDE9688B89F.jpeg

There's one thing that's come out of this, new to me anyway, and that is that Mrs May is very tough. Very very tough..

Hope that's a help not a hindrance.

ORF, looks like everyone else is reading the text........

Politics aside as I don’t really agree with those put forward by Mrs May, I am full of admiration for her personally. Putting herself through this with her illness is frankly amazing.
History may not show this whole episode in good light, but as a person I think it will reflect kindly on her.

Really don't know why they are talking about it. Won't happen and we have the first cabinet resignation, ironically from someone who voted Remain. Must admit I have never heard of Shailesh Vara before, but Labour will vote this down, the SNP will , the DUP will, 80 Conservative ERG members will, and now we have a Remainer quitting too !

Politics aside as I don’t really agree with those put forward by Mrs May, I am full of admiration for her personally. Putting herself through this with her illness is frankly amazing.
History may not show this whole episode in good light, but as a person I think it will reflect kindly on her.

I have respect for her toughness as a person, but she is a weak leader, and has lied about not separating off Northern Ireland, taking us out of the Customs Union, taking us out of the control of the EU and their courts. Who would sign a deal where we need to ask the EU for permission to leave!

I have respect for her toughness as a person, but she is a weak leader, and has lied about not separating off Northern Ireland, taking us out of the Customs Union, taking us out of the control of the EU and their courts. Who would sign a deal where we need to ask the EU for permission to leave!

Weak leader or not, I think she has had an impossible task from the start.
No matter how good you are, if you are surrounded by a backstopping self obsessed rabble, you cannot lead.
That’s what she’s had from the start.

You are right though, this won’t pass Parliament.

Rabb has just stepped down. Expect a leadership challenge from him within the next 24 hours.

So the main UK Brexit negotiator has quit ! Seems to be another case (like David Davies) where May pursues a different line to the person who she has appointed to do the job.

So the main UK Brexit negotiator has quit ! Seems to be another case (like David Davies) where May pursues a different line to the person who she has appointed to do the job.

Agree with the above. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was coordinated by brexiteers. Agree last night. Resign today with maximum effect

I trusted her but Now that’s 2 brexit secretaries resigning suggesting they have been sidelined. The deal doesn’t represent mansion house. She has to go.

Bet I'm not the only one that's a bit confused by all this.

That's part of the problem with not being familiar from the word go. I have wondered at times how much political views have a bearing on this. If at all.