Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 129 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

Just like you accept the referendum result !!

(By the way you lot have been busy! 5 pages whilst I've been walking round Rutland Water! (Only a bit of the way).
Show me any post where I have said I don’t recognize the referendum result.
I have also stated many times that I didn’t want a second referendum because unless there was something concrete to offer, then it was a waste of time.

ORF will be happy with the post count today!!

TM has said "No deal is better than a bad deal". Most people think her deal is a bad deal, so even by her own parameters that only leaves the other choice!
We have a negotiated deal now, one agreed by the Government elected to carry out that process. Clearly that deal is, in their eyes a good deal.
You got your leave, and on time, without wrecking the country.
The #willofthepeople has been served.

It’s simple now, accept it or No Brexit.

The thing that is forgotten is the EU to date has been instrumental in the fact that no wars has happened. This, I think, is the longest period in Europe where there has not been a major war between to countries.

The EU has been instumental in there being no wars? As ITTO would say, have you got a causal link? Nothing to do with nuclear bombs, NATO the disarmament of Germany and Japan etc ???

So in addition to all the trade problems, you fully understood we would leave the Galileo project, leave Euratom, with all the consequences that brings to our medical and energy sectors, the standards we would need to devise and get approved worldwide before we can bid for overseas projects. The problems of flying ‘unregistered’ aircraft, the security implications? I could go on.

Good man, you were well ahead of the game

You have just summed up every reason to leave the EU. An organisation that is so tied up in dogma they are quite happy to risk the security of all their citizens and kill people because they have to protect their data !!
Open borders - great for smuggling guns and escaping after you have shot everyone!

Show me any post where I have said I don’t recognize the referendum result.
I have also stated many times that I didn’t want a second referendum because unless there was something concrete to offer, then it was a waste of time.

ORF will be happy with the post count today!!

You haven't said you want a second referendum as far as I can remember. Pretty clear that all the other Remainers do though!!

No it doesn't. It respects the referendum, idiots voted leave but with no practical plan. Now they have one, it needs to be ratified by the people. Not remainers fault if the leave deal is shit

So we are back to leavers being idiots again! I would argue the leavers are probably better educated than the remainers. The older people were educated before they introduced exams you can't fail and more people with First Class degrees than were allowed to go to University in my day.

You have just summed up every reason to leave the EU. An organisation that is so tied up in dogma they are quite happy to risk the security of all their citizens and kill people because they have to protect their data !!
Open borders - great for smuggling guns and escaping after you have shot everyone!

You have evidence of your claims?

I don’t know if you noticed on your travels, but the UK doesn’t have an ‘open border’. Someone stuck a whole load of water in the way.

Same at the airports, just like the ports, someone always wants to check my picture when I arrive or depart the UK.

In fact our border security is so good we even know when we have Russians on a cathedral tour.

Oh please do pull me up. Show me the error of my ways. The disgruntled numbers are small in comparison to the many more millions who are not.

You need to go and lie down. Where did I talk about containing Germany?

The point is numbnuts that the only major wars were really propogated by Germany-are you worried that they might do it again and if you are not why are using that as a reason for a set of EU institutions.

Last edited:
The EU is arguably more important that all those you mention, and I include NATO in that because by the time NATO gets involved it is too late. The political arm of NATO is puny in comparison with its military might. It is a defence organisation (where defence means war).

[FYI, I am quite familiar with certain aspects of NATO having served on several technical panels and attended numerous panel business meeting weeks.]

BS. The EU has had a miniscule effect on keeping the peace

Some good as come from all this....this thread is only 16 pages behind the fisHcake one and catching fast.
All this without once ( well maybe once) having to resort to mentioning fish and potato based products,

Lets get this to 200

Far from anonymous based on one tweet?

I’m most definitely not Einstein, but I can categorically say that 200 voted for the PM and 117 didn’t.

Simple question based on that arithmetic, who won?

#willoftheparty
#sorelosers

That is well condescending

The point is numbnuts that the only major wars were really propogated by Germany-are you worried that they might do it again and if you are not why are using that as a reason for a set of EU institutions.

Your welcome!!

Far from anonymous based on one tweet?

I’m most definitely not Einstein, but I can categorically say that 200 voted for the PM and 117 didn’t.

Simple question based on that arithmetic, who won?

#willoftheparty
#sorelosers

Based on at at least one tweet, plus a list of 180 who say they have voted for TM.

You have evidence of your claims?

I don't have any evidence, but they're your claims! No security info, no access to Galileo, Euratom etc. Because we won't accept free movement of EU citizens and European Courts, we suddenly become so untrustworthy that the EU pull the plug on everything!! (IF they do!)

We have a negotiated deal now, one agreed by the Government elected to carry out that process. Clearly that deal is, in their eyes a good deal.
You got your leave, and on time, without wrecking the country.
The #willofthepeople has been served.

It’s simple now, accept it or No Brexit.

I'll take no brexit please. Was a stupid idea in the first place.

So we are back to leavers being idiots again! I would argue the leavers are probably better educated than the remainers. The older people were educated before they introduced exams you can't fail and more people with First Class degrees than were allowed to go to University in my day.

Erm it's the older people who got us into this fooking mess and the ones failing so abjectly to get us out of it. Excuse me when i say, fook the old people.

I think the issues are genuine but the solution they have chosen is appallingly counter productive.
EU should have been giving extra money for those communities encountering large numbers of new people and other reforms. It's all about working together and we lose out when we don't.