Birmingham v Forest: Match Fred sponsored by Garry Monk's Missing Lips | Page 25 | Vital Football

Birmingham v Forest: Match Fred sponsored by Garry Monk's Missing Lips

What's rubbish

Whats your point?
And dont come back with that hoofball bollocks
Grabban wasnt fully fit last week and neither was Bonatini so he didnt have much choice!
Didn't have much choice??? You telling me we can't play good football if Murphy is in the team? Who says we have to hoof it up to him? Think you are the deluded one!

Didn't have much choice??? You telling me we can't play good football if Murphy is in the team? Who says we have to hoof it up to him? Think you are the deluded one!
Doh! I was talking about limited choice as to who starts up front not style of play! Whats deluded about that?

Not goi

Not going to argue over the definition of era but cast your mind back to Kranks first 3 games and apply the same logic!
Its madness to even consider sacking a manager after 3 games, if you think we're going backwards now, that will take things to a whole new level!

As proved with Karanka, what we mere mortals think doesn't really come into the equation

As proved with Karanka, what we mere mortals think doesn't really come into the equation

Can't help but think people get the rose tinted glasses out sometimes. I only go to home games. I gather we played really well against West Brom, but I missed that due to holidays. There has only been one game where I've come away really happy (Leeds), and in that game we managed to throw a 1-0 lead away to be 2-1 behind against ten men. We then had to go for it, and for once it came off. If people think we won't score with three long range strikes very often (Wigan), I would guess it will happen again before Colback gets two in the same game again!

25 pages. Much better than that pathetic sh***t served up to us last week.

1 question though; wheres todays match thread you sick vile spac****d

25 pages. Much better than that pathetic sh***t served up to us last week.

1 question though; wheres todays match thread you sick vile spac****d

Cracking work in getting this to 25 ch*p! Couldn't have done this without the likes of you and Toms. Of course 20 pages is the minimum to expect after a defeat.

Now if you care to go back a p*p and elucidate, you will see that it is @Galaxy42 's responsibility as he has a 100% record.

If you have a problem then I suggest you take it up with G via PM and keep it OUT of the public forum.

Now come on, f*** off!

Cracking work in getting this to 25 ch*p! Couldn't have done this without the likes of you and Toms. Of course 20 pages is the minimum to expect after a defeat.

Now if you care to go back a p*p and elucidate, you will see that it is @Galaxy42 's responsibility as he has a 100% record.

If you have a problem then I suggest you take it up with G via PM and keep it OUT of the public forum.

Now come on, f*** off!

Now come on, f*** off!

On it like a bonnet

Relentless and ruthless attempt by AC and Apollyon to take this thread to 30. Is it only me who sees the clear conspiracy? As each of you clicks on to see the next gripping installement of the argument between AC and Apollyon, you subconsciously view the adverts and then start buying products you don’t need. Maybe even start playing poker. They are employees of vital.

It’s the only explanation for them not taking their vile pseudo rascist commentary off topic