Birmingham City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Birmingham City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Good to see the pathetic Leko bombed out. Let’s see if the disinterested Hogan is any better.

Glad your ban is over, I've missed this positivity.

Chris Hughton.A kicking coming your way shorty.

If we win tonight be the first time four on the trot at home since 1989.

Under Dave McKay. I'm amazed.

Where’s that perennial Scorer against Blues and Vile and Grealish loving Joe Lolley I wonder? He’s normally guaranteed to get one or two. Horrible Vile poobag.

Out for the rest of the season, thankfully.

What a miss that is, completely free header. Got to do better there.

Tyler Blackett's throw in lol lol

Forest not showing much intent going forward so far. We have had 2 or 3 decent balls into the box one of which should have been a goal.

Need the first goal in this one.

Wonder why the forest goalkeeper ran all the way to the other end of the field too see Bela ?maybe to check if our physio had any buck fast in her bag?

Surprised Forest aren't getting it wide behind Colin.

Yeah, to beat us you either lob one over Colins head or pass to a player two yards away from Peds and your clean through.

The game is so bad the sky commentator just went through our accounts we released.

Stinker of a game.

Why does the ref have to blow twice for everything?

To keep people awake.

Did Clink just say, a draw would put Blues level on points with Forest????

Bar rattled by forest.

This ref is comically bad.

In what world is that a foul? Throws himself on floor and handles ball begging for a free kick in his own box.

Decent ref gives us a pen there.

Jittery. Two teams scared to make mistake.

What about the great adverts at half time?

It's being played like a pre season friendly.

Between the Dog & Duck and the Rose & Crown.

It’s just all so amateurish and the worst thing is we have another 45 minutes of this gripping match to suffer.

All these players from both sides are on 5, 10,15, 20, 30, 40 thousand pounds a week! Pathetic!

That reminded me I saw on the Rotherham forum that Harding is one of their highest paid players on £8k a week. The general consensus was that he has been value but shouldn't be retained on those wages in Div 1 if they go down.

Boring bowyer strikes again.

Get Karanka back.

Don't wish that shit on us.

Get in!!!

I just said to my son we're playing poorly..... Boom 1-0.

We're gonna fecking piss this league next season.

Super League quality.

Good save there Ethers, very sharp.

Forest lack lustre so far. Bringing some quality on now. Must have spent a few Bob on them.

All three of these buggers score against us.

Crikey that's some talent.

Nearly a 2nd for Robbo.

How's that not a pen?

The ref is utter dogshit.

What was Blackett doing there?

Slipped. Players didn’t protest.

Classic Blackett you can tell he played for Blues.

There’s the Tyler Blackett we all remember...

Think we should start a Stupor league!!

Blackett possibly the shittest player I’ve seen pull on our shirt in the last decade.

We've been much better this half and much the better side too.

I watched forest win a couple of European cups playing like we do.

I know we're beating them and everything but bringing on Cafu seems like a bit of an overreaction.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a shot before that was not even going to reach the touchline.

Blackett doing a good job of making sure our Leko hasn't been the worst player on the pitch.

Forest are terrible.

Anything other than 3 points is failure tonight.

How we're not clear out of sight I don't know.

How was that not 2-0?! 3 on 1 at one point during that attack.

7 mins added time wtf?

Be gutting if we don't win this, been far the better side.

Where the fuck have 7 minutes come from?

How the feck is that not a penalty?

This ref is abysmal.

That one on Juke looked a definite penalty!

Any more of those comments and the ref will keep adding time till Forest score!

Ref has been so so poor. 7 minutes been pulled straight out his arse as well.

Now he’s given a penalty for literally nothing. There needs a effin stewards enquiry on him.

You couldn't effing make it up. Well you could as this chunt of a ref has.

Tbh the ref added on 7 minutes for no reason at al. Denied us two pens and now gives them one for really nothing at all. If he isn’t investigated I don’t no why not.

Should’ve took one of the god knows how many chances we had.

Honestly there needs to be an enquiry after this we should of had 3 pens, 7 mins came out of nowhere and then he gives a pen for the softest touch.

Forest are absolute dog shit and should be ashamed they've taken a point here.

Absolute disgrace.

Absolute robbery. Fcking disgrace of a refereeing performance.

Disgraceful that is. Absolutely disgraceful.

Hughton a horrible prick. Dirty little cheat.

I’m not being funny but that was a pretty blatant pen.

He jumped into the player after he already headed it. It was soft yes but Juke doesn't need to do that.

I’m not even exaggerating when I say this referee performance needs to be raised with the EFL, absolutely disgusting performance by the referee what a joke.

Still can't get my head around the 7 minutes or how he didn't give us a pen for the Juke trip in their box. Should take your chances though and that pen at the end wouldn't have mattered.

You just knew he was itching to see Forest equalise.

They could have shot Juke dead and we still wouldn’t have got a pen.

On the replay it probably was a soft pen. But the one on Juke was a clear pen and Miller one was soft but could have been given. None of that matters really as there was no reason at all for the game to have not finished 3 minutes earlier. It was shite officiating all game. One of the worst of the season and there's been some real contenders.

It was definitely a pen, it was pretty much assault for Jutkiewicz, so I can't complain there.

I think the 7 minutes was reasonable as Sanchez was down for several minutes, then they had a long injury.

Interesting that Fulham fans set up a petition to get him banned.

Still staring in disbelief at the time of their equalizer, think I've gone into shock.

I can't remember the last time that I felt this gutted with a draw.

Forest deserved minus points for their performance and we should have put them away with the chances that we had.

Think Hughton has become quite a defensive manager. First half they just wanted to kill it and get to half time 0-0/I expected them to kick on second half but they couldn’t. Just a bit of pressure from dead balls last 5 minutes.

Forest were second best all over the pitch.

Yeah Hughton has changed. Like Bruce. Awful football.

Worst refereeing performance ever?

Probably get pelters but I think he got them right. Think Juke dived for his one in the box when he could have just tried to score and I thought theirs was a pen.

I agree with you here. The seven mins were also justified in my opinion.

He never had control of the game. Gave Forest a free kick every time they yelled at him, and Juke definitely should have had a penalty.

Looked to me like we had two nailed on pens, no effing idea where 7 minutes came from, their penalty looked like the ref was just determined to give one.

Seeing that angle it’s a nailed on pen really, Juke clears him out after he’s got the header away.

Got very little time for Hughton, totally bottled the play-offs with an awful team selection at Blackpool, and couldn't wait to get away as soon as mighty Norwich flashed their knickers.

Last night was the worst display of passing I've seen from any team at Blues. The pitch is a partial excuse I know but Forest were just awful. I don't know what's happened to Hughton.

Some classic little pearls in there today 🤣🤣

To keep people awake

And

The dog and duck and rose and crown are comedy gold.

Their guttedness goes some way to reducing the shame from that gutless 'performance' we tried to pass off as football yesterday.

I always thought it was the accent that made them sound thick, no they’re thick that’s why they sound thick.

I do feel for them a bit though as we deserved nothing but it’s nice to shithouse someone for a change.

I always thought it was the accent that made them sound thick, no they’re thick that’s why they sound thick.

I do feel for them a bit though as we deserved nothing but it’s nice to shithouse someone for a change.

Especially a team like bham. Fuck knows what they do when the football is on the pitch not miles in the fucking air.