Birmingham City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Birmingham City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Close to our best XI.

Had very little intrest in this game until I saw that line up. The front 4 is fecking sexy.

If we could stop passing the ball to Forest, that'd be grand.

Not wanting to tempt fate but they look very poor.

Fair to say this game has been a tad short on quality so far.

Great save, shite defending.

How's the ref missed that pull on Bela. Dreadful.

Could have given foul on Colin as well not long before. Any touch on their players seems to be given.

That forest midfield is very very physically powerful.

They may not be up to much but they pass the ball better than us, they have had some shots, some corners and one brilliant opportunity. We are creating nothing and, bit by bit, they are gaining confidence.

Hogan continues to surprise me with how poor a footballer he actually is.

Even Karanka looks bored out of his skull.

Two alehouse teams. Bloody crap.

At the moment, it's a race to the bottom to see who can put in the worst performance - Forest, us or the ref. At the moment, it's us and the ref looking like going for first and second.

Looks like two super-fit pub teams flailing away against each other.

Forest, below us, have Grabban who does the job well. He may not be briliant but Hogan simply cannot control the ball when it comes to his feet.

What were Forest screeching about after that Freind tackle. Buncha snide bastards.

Pathetic Forrest again cheating chunts.

Great tackle by Friend, what are they wasping about?

Forest players/staff screeching at every challenge.

We are looking the more dangerous team now.

Already wondering what time Lolley will come on and score his usual goal against us.

I'm just bored, completely bored.

I'm eating flapjack and drinking Smirnoff ice.

Apart from a short spell start of the second half we haven’t really threatened. We’ve looked solid defensively though. A point wouldn’t be bad.

We really need to stop giving so many freekicks away, forest are crap too but if you give them 50 chances to lump it into your box sooner or later you'll pay the price.

Well on the plus side it breaks the run of defeats but that was a pretty awful game.

Well, that was pretty devoid of quality, but a decent point in the end. Tough to watch, though.

It was a fascinating tatical battle between two managers and a physical tussle of two teams who were playing to their strengths of not having the ball.

Holding the European Champions of 40 years ago to a draw is an outstanding achievement, well played Blues.

Will they sell Francis and Burns back to us ready for the next match??

Happy with a point but what a shyte show to watch from 2 poor teams.

Let's list some positives:

We don't have to go.

One game closer to Karanka leaving.

Forest look as bad as us.

Lolley didn't score.

The book I started reading during the second half looks good.

It'll be funny after all the "Forest looked shit" posts seeing people suggest Hughton as the next manager.

Yeah it's a strange one, I thought he would have an instant impact at Forest but they actually look worse...still a good manager in my eyes, just not working out for him at the moment. Let's pray it's the same for Karanka.

Close to our best XI.

Had very little intrest in this game until I saw that line up. The front 4 is fecking sexy.

If we could stop passing the ball to Forest, that'd be grand.

Not wanting to tempt fate but they look very poor.

Fair to say this game has been a tad short on quality so far.

Great save, shite defending.

How's the ref missed that pull on Bela. Dreadful.

Could have given foul on Colin as well not long before. Any touch on their players seems to be given.

That forest midfield is very very physically powerful.

They may not be up to much but they pass the ball better than us, they have had some shots, some corners and one brilliant opportunity. We are creating nothing and, bit by bit, they are gaining confidence.

Hogan continues to surprise me with how poor a footballer he actually is.

Even Karanka looks bored out of his skull.

Two alehouse teams. Bloody crap.

At the moment, it's a race to the bottom to see who can put in the worst performance - Forest, us or the ref. At the moment, it's us and the ref looking like going for first and second.

Looks like two super-fit pub teams flailing away against each other.

Forest, below us, have Grabban who does the job well. He may not be briliant but Hogan simply cannot control the ball when it comes to his feet.

What were Forest screeching about after that Freind tackle. Buncha snide bastards.

Pathetic Forrest again cheating chunts.

Great tackle by Friend, what are they wasping about?

Forest players/staff screeching at every challenge.

We are looking the more dangerous team now.

Already wondering what time Lolley will come on and score his usual goal against us.

I'm just bored, completely bored.

I'm eating flapjack and drinking Smirnoff ice.

Apart from a short spell start of the second half we haven’t really threatened. We’ve looked solid defensively though. A point wouldn’t be bad.

We really need to stop giving so many freekicks away, forest are crap too but if you give them 50 chances to lump it into your box sooner or later you'll pay the price.

Well on the plus side it breaks the run of defeats but that was a pretty awful game.

Well, that was pretty devoid of quality, but a decent point in the end. Tough to watch, though.

It was a fascinating tatical battle between two managers and a physical tussle of two teams who were playing to their strengths of not having the ball.

Holding the European Champions of 40 years ago to a draw is an outstanding achievement, well played Blues.

Will they sell Francis and Burns back to us ready for the next match??

Happy with a point but what a shyte show to watch from 2 poor teams.

Let's list some positives:

We don't have to go.

One game closer to Karanka leaving.

Forest look as bad as us.

Lolley didn't score.

The book I started reading during the second half looks good.

It'll be funny after all the "Forest looked shit" posts seeing people suggest Hughton as the next manager.

Yeah it's a strange one, I thought he would have an instant impact at Forest but they actually look worse...still a good manager in my eyes, just not working out for him at the moment. Let's pray it's the same for Karanka.
A reasonable reflection of the game and the feelings of the fans. Could have been written by us

Fair comments both teams are utterly shit with managers set out not to entertain but to get points, which neither are doing.

Players and managers of both should apologise to the fans for having to watch that absolute rubbish.

They should just all retire as clearly none of them have an interest in the sport.