Billy the Blade | Page 4 | Vital Football

Billy the Blade

Trust me Charlie you're better off not seein Bully's mangy legs(They're nearly as ugly as his face):yes::giggle: that said it's a very good tat,but dem legs Oh dearie me. :LOL: UTCB
It’s all that walking around in shorts whatever the weather. Our old postie never wears anything else even if it’s sub zero. Mine would have dropped off.

The cat owners should be made to have their cats on a lead and when they have a crap pick it up like dog owners have to. I’ll not mention the number of young birds they kill in the spring. Trained assassins?
I ‘babysit’ our bird boxes when I know they’re about to fledge. ;) It wouldn’t be as bad if they did it because they were hungry

Can't believe all this catophobic behaviour. Cats are, by law, treated as a wild animals, unlike dogs which are your possession. Think of it as dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Anyway, we like kitties. We're currently down to two cats, but have been as high as five. They come and go, but we wouldn't be without a few around the house.

Can't believe all this catophobic behaviour. Cats are, by law, treated as a wild animals, unlike dogs which are your possession. Think of it as dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Anyway, we like kitties. We're currently down to two cats, but have been as high as five. They come and go, but we wouldn't be without a few around the house.
Do they don’t come and go in their own garden tho’ FKB? ;). Maybe you’re like our lovely neighbors opposite who amazingly always seem to train the wildness out if theirs. I always imagine they use the toilet like Mr Jinx on Meet the Fockers. I wish they’d flush the other dirty buggers down while they’re at it. :grinning:

Actually I’m not a cat hater, only their love of crapping in my garden. I had a couple myself as a kid, but my like for them is always tempered by the grief I get when one comes near the house as the Mrs has severe Ailurophobia. She’s absolutely terrified of moggies to such an extent that if one turns up she’s back in the house.

Cats establish a 'prowling circuit' covering many gardens, and they have latrine sites. Ours are in our own garden, but they don't understand who's garden it is and they're not picking on you. You're just a stop on their daily journey.

Cats establish a 'prowling circuit' covering many gardens, and they have latrine sites. Ours are in our own garden, but they don't understand who's garden it is and they're not picking on you. You're just a stop on their daily journey.
Oh don’t worry they’re not picking on me now FKB, the cat scarers (well to be precise they’re fox scarers) have resolved that issue albeit at the expense of 8 batteries a month. Fortunately I use rechargeable.

It’s was worth the cost though particularly when we saw a moggy (one of those giant beggars) on a camera I set up. We thought that the trouble we had last year was foxes ? hence why I got the fox scarers. It was just about to get it’s fat arse down when it was detected. I didn’t realise those big uns could jump so high... virtically :grinning: it’s never been back since and they seem the keep next doors away as well so they’re there permanently now. One right next to the nesting boxes.

I don’t seem to be using as many batteries as I used to so I think the sight of them is enough to keep the the cats up on the fence so it’s all gravy.

Oh don’t worry they’re not picking on me now FKB, the cat scarers (well to be precise they’re fox scarers) have resolved that issue albeit at the expense of 8 batteries a month. Fortunately I use rechargeable.

It’s was worth the cost though particularly when we saw a moggy (one of those giant beggars) on a camera I set up. We thought that the trouble we had last year was foxes ? hence why I got the fox scarers. It was just about to get it’s fat arse down when it was detected. I didn’t realise those big uns could jump so high... virtically :grinning: it’s never been back since and they seem the keep next doors away as well so they’re there permanently now. One right next to the nesting boxes.

I don’t seem to be using as many batteries as I used to so I think the sight of them is enough to keep the the cats up on the fence so it’s all gravy.
If cats had to be on leads like dogs are you would save a fortune in batteries.