Big Week | Vital Football

Big Week

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
Will the Owners back their manager and allow him to recruit some much needed reinforcements?
If Money can't, isn't allowed to, add to his squad with quality signings will he step down?

Big questions, we await the answers!

Article in Mail saying Raj Singh is backing the manager financially in his attempts to sign players so we shall see. I suspect the problem is not so much the cash but more the willingness of any decent pro to step down to a team of none league strugglers.

Today's article in the Mail would imply that Money is looking to bring in players from U23 and development squads on loan to strengthen our squad. I'm not convinced this approach will work either in the short or long term!
Time will tell.

Club website today said that Money closing in on signings - nothing confirmed as yet!
Hopefully, tomorrow will see positive announcement, otherwise Club is going to be seriously embarrassed and losing the confidence of us loyal supporters!

Three signings this morning, all look good acquisitions with decent experience. Well done to the Club in moving to address the issues within the squad makeup

Very good news on the face of it. Feeling more optimistic about tomorrow now we have a stronger team. Fingers crossed the new lads are as good on the pitch as they do on paper.:clap:

Missing out on lots as work takes priority this season. Certainly been a big week with Money and the chairman looking to address issues.

Another striker suggests we’re going two tall lads up top.
Luke hopefully wide right, Donaldson benched and Niko making an impact from the bench. Surely Kioso has to come back in?
Magnay or Anderson partnering the new lad? Amos left back.

We’ll see how it goes today :red:

One week on, initial signings seem good - but, I feel Pools still short of one more signing a dominant central midfielder!
Suspect we'll have to wait for one or two more to leave before seeing any further recruits.