Big Steve | Page 6 | Vital Football

Big Steve

I believe there are far more people staying away because of Scally than Evans.Evans is winning people over.He has not won me over yet in my view he has still a long way to go on that .But he is driving in the right direction. Not so sure Scally is he simply goes his own way .

Pulis got found out by Pulis in 1999 and Bristol city about being a conman who wanted to
have wasn't his and that's why Paul Scally won in the High Court and Bristol City also

So your saying that he nearly put Boston Utd who were in the league club at the time is ok to fuck them all.. I despise Pulis and it won't happen under scally

So your saying that he nearly put Boston Utd who were in the league club at the time is ok to fuck them all.. I despise Pulis and it won't happen under scally
‘He’? I’d say Boston’s owner had a pretty big part to play in that.

It’s a bit sad that among the current feel-good factor there’s still a 2-page discussion on this kind of stuff.

The fact that on various forums the words “fat” and “Scottish” appear frequently is very telling and much nearer the reason for the dislike than a lot of the, frankly, holier than thou shit that frankly gets on my nerves.

I'll try again as your response didn't make sense to me MB.

Would you boycott Pulis or is he ok/far nicer than Evans?

Would you boycott a club massively funded by money from a dodgy source?

Just wondering. You are obviously fully entitled to boycott whoever you like.

The fact that on various forums the words “fat” and “Scottish” appear frequently is very telling and much nearer the reason for the dislike than a lot of the, frankly, holier than thou shit that frankly gets on my nerves.
Yep, I don't know what his nationality has to do with anything

Big Steve nominated for MOM, along with Lincoln. Accrington and Oxford managers. Connor also nominated for player of the month.

Is that a whoosh Det? Aren't you the other boycotter? Or am I being double whooshed?

If I was a boycotter (or even a boy otter as predictive text would have you believe) I would also find a fellow boycotter going to such an attractive fixture but not a League One game embarrassing.

Very bad news for the North Kent economy and eateries, Just Eat, Dominos etc. It has been revealed that yesterday SE was going on one last big binge before starting a diet and that today he has joined Weight Watchers.

According to sources inside the Club SE has been given an incentive to do this by PS. For every lb that SE loses between 10am today and 5pm 24 January PS will put £1,000 towards a new striker.