Big Sam | Vital Football

Big Sam

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
Imploding all over social media bemoaning that Cabaye's missed penalty was orchestrated. That Newcastle are getting the rub of the green whereas Sunderland are getting nothing. Also moaning about the money Newcastle have spent on the squad. Nothing mentioned about his team getting a dubious penalty in Fergie time at Stoke, yet it was mentioned that Crouch fouled one of his players in the build up to Stokes goal. The man is on a collision course with an heart attack if he carries on in this mode.

No mention of playing a paedophile neither when everybody at the club knew what he'd done.

vin1892 - 4/5/2016 08:40

No mention of playing a paedophile neither when everybody at the club knew what he'd done.
Fair point Vin. Pity they weren't docked points.

I wouldn't mind, Norwich are the greatest worry to the tramps because they are in a better position than us, although for me, we've nowt to lose as we've been down for months with anything else but a bonus.

fat sham is feeling the pressure,relegation would surley end the chances of him getting the real madrid/barca jobs he recons are his level

billy_bullslugs - 4/5/2016 09:35

fat sham is feeling the pressure,relegation would surley end the chances of him getting the real madrid/barca jobs he recons are his level

Hippo heed is feeling the pressure because the tramps are tens of millions in debt and a relegation will break them in many ways.

I think the fat mess is losing it, silly really because they're still favourites to stay up as far as I'm concerned and yet his players will see him panicking. Like ours did Keegan all them years ago. Pardew's 'prehistoric' comments have really got to him, never thought I'd say this, but well done Alan. I wouldn't mind, but the fat headed prick started his shit mind games and doesn't like it when someone retaliates, classic bully boy. See the stupid twat's digging out Benitez as well now, I'd love him to have a relegation on his already shite cv. It's just a worry Chelsea have nothing to play for because if they took 3 points of the scruffy twats on Saturday then the enormous headed dinosaur may have a full on meltdown.

He is the most obnoxious manager in all off the leagues, I have disappointed that his head didn't explode live on telly this season or any other part of him.

If the tramps get relegated then his exaggerated record of guiding clubs to safety will not be mentioned again. Then again, he'll probably end up in the Mackem's hospital with third degree burns off his blood pressure melting his heed.

The myth of Fat Sham... http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/05/nothing-gets-past-scott-parker-newcastle-united-norwich-city-sunderland/