Big News - Kensell Set To Quit | Page 2 | Vital Football

Big News - Kensell Set To Quit

Kensell was not actually directly responsible but he was in overall charge and failed to check that due diligence had been done by the guy who had set up the BK8 deal. Interestingly, the same chap was behind the away season ticket farce as well and Kensell took all the flak for that too, as the top man should. It sounds like the guy actually responsible is keeping his job though! 🤯

Not too unhappy to see this after the BK8 debacle - I emailed the club my thoughts on the affair, and Mr Kensell's handling of it all, what a shameful few days for our club that was. I still cannot fathom how it was able to reach the point it did, they must have just seen ££££ signs and nothing else.

From what I've seen on twitter, he did do some good things with fans and take interest in the community, but quite simply you cannot have two massive cock ups like the BK8 debacle and the away membership/ticketing issue of 2/3 years ago and survive in your role.

Be interesting to see who we get in next - lets hope it's someone with a working knowledge of managerial practices (like hey, doing a bit of digging/research on potential sponsors/partners!)