Big Match with our Brian. | Vital Football

Big Match with our Brian.

Suffolk Gills

Vital Youth Team
That was sublime - cheers Nobby.

Bloody Gills always lose on televised games. Chap called Keith Peacock scored the winner for Charlton - must check Wiki to see what happened to him.

Reading the advertising hoardings did you know you can rent a colour TV now. All that hair everywhere - loved every minute of it.

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
That was sublime - cheers Nobby.

Bloody Gills always lose on televised games. Chap called Keith Peacock scored the winner for Charlton - must check Wiki to see what happened to him.

Reading the advertising hoardings did you know you can rent a colour TV now. All that hair everywhere - loved every minute of it.
I missed it , was that the game with Derek Hales playing ?

Nobby_66

Vital 1st Team Regular
I missed it , was that the game with Derek Hales playing ?
Its on youtube if you want to see the highlights as they were shown (without the rest of the show). I've put the link below.
I only mentioned the programme as I used to love it (and Brian Moore) as a kid and it was nice to see The Gills as a "featured fixture".
Anyone else think Bootsie's tackle on Powell at the beginning would be a nailed on pen in the PL today?

ARFUR CONNELL

Vital Youth Team
Its on youtube if you want to see the highlights as they were shown (without the rest of the show). I've put the link below.
I only mentioned the programme as I used to love it (and Brian Moore) as a kid and it was nice to see The Gills as a "featured fixture".
Anyone else think Bootsie's tackle on Powell at the beginning would be a nailed on pen in the PL today?

Thanks Nobby, Thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the old faces & a straightforward program without all the bullshit we have to suffer these days!