BIG BOO for World Snooker | Page 2 | Vital Football

BIG BOO for World Snooker

How come the Beeb gets slammed more than Sky ,ITV or Channel 4 Germaine? They all appear to be as bad but when i have a look on here it's all the Beeb's fault.Is it the Beeb's fault that every game of football on TV has to show The Kneel? By the way i'm askin you the question not havin a dig at you,because what makes me mad/smile is before this fella was killed in America if you called someone a Black person you were a racist but since Floyd's killin all we've seen is BLACK LIVES MATTER,it's crazy.UTMPB

The BBC gets singled out because they are the National Broadcaster, paid for by the TV licence and operating with a charter that says their output is to be fair and reasonable. Their duty is to educate and entertain, not preach to us some one sided political mantra. Remember these are the people who pay Gary Linekar £1.75m a year to present for them, yet they have just cancelled free licences for over 75's

Actually C4 news is the worst of the lot, with Sky and ITV close in behind.

How come the Beeb gets slammed more than Sky ,ITV or Channel 4 Germaine? They all appear to be as bad but when i have a look on here it's all the Beeb's fault.Is it the Beeb's fault that every game of football on TV has to show The Kneel? By the way i'm askin you the question not havin a dig at you,because what makes me mad/smile is before this fella was killed in America if you called someone a Black person you were a racist but since Floyd's killin all we've seen is BLACK LIVES MATTER,it's crazy.UTMPB

Cos I spend more time on their website Rod - but the media in general are too scared/feeble/woke to challenge any of this stuff

I stopped watching the news about 6 weeks ago it hasn’t affected my life at all apart from I haven’t got a clue what’s happening outside my bubble world and I’m no worse off for not knowing I hear headline stuff on the radio which I listen to for 8 to 10 hrs a day at least for music,and if owt major happens people will talk about it at work
im a lot happier overall :yes: