Biffa | Vital Football

Biffa

Why do people slag fellow fans off. Does that make them better supporters of the team or just tossers?

I've a friend who now lives in Sydney but remains passionate about the Latics and follows their fortunes avidly. He didn't bother coming over last season for the replay against AFC Fylde. What a tosser he is!

Good enough reason, the same as living away or being financially limited but 6 or 7 thousand who weren't arsed that nightare not all skint or living in Australia. Just plain fickle.

Good enough reason, the same as living away or being financially limited but 6 or 7 thousand who weren't arsed that nightare not all skint or living in Australia. Just plain fickle.

Its a choice to go to the game not a responsibility

Exactly Craig and thats my point with the FA Cup example to bounce it back at the ones who point a finger and call fans fickle. There are many different resons for going or not going. To his credit True Latic goes to most home and away games but chooses not to go to Bolton. The families who live a distance away or abroad like Australia are no less fans or fans who are priced out from some home games still support Latics. Being a fan is from the heart but sometimes the mind does kick in.
Someone did give an example of the Fylde replay last season in the FA Cup, so were the missing thousands from this game the fickle fans you meant Lazysid or was it the odd ones like True Latic or our Australian fan?

We're all a bunch of fickle fuckers in some way or form, we just show it in different ways and for different reasons.

PS If anyone is interested at all, I'm not going to Bolton.

£35 is a small price to pay to watch us smash Bolton, worth every penny, think about it that way. :wahey: