Bielsa | Vital Football

Bielsa

Well... After that press conference it is clear that MB needs to be punished.. something along the lines of an 8 year extension to his contract should fit the bill. :yes:

Just watched a bit on local news, reporter said all coaches should have been there to watch as it was a master class in coaching ,describing how he studies every player ,team , and tactics, nothings left to chance .so no need to worry nothing serious,

Just watched a bit on local news, reporter said all coaches should have been there to watch as it was a master class in coaching ,describing how he studies every player ,team , and tactics, nothings left to chance .so no need to worry nothing serious,
I'm sure the EFL will still do something, but more importantly I think, Radz now has a difficult issue. Clearly he was unaware of what was happening given that he apologised to Derby in isolation without knowing this had gone on with all the other clubs. Having already set the precedent, does he now contact all the other Chairman and offer an apology?, pretty sure that the EFL will also be looking to him to see that action should be taken internally against Bielsa, he got a rap on the knuckles for the perceived one off incident but that has now escalated so they will probably be expecting something further. I don't think this is over yet.