Bicester Village... | Vital Football

Bicester Village...

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
There's some kind of outlet there isn't there? Has anyone been? And if you have is it worth a trip? espesially now that its coming up to christmas.....

Mrs BBJ is an aficianado of Boundary Mills which is an outlet store. The one we go to is in Colne but they do have one in Walsall which is a bit nearer than Bicester. We were there (in Colne) the Monday before last and Mrs BBJ put the credit card through its paces.

Not been sorry Barney. I am not big on these outlet centers anyway. Don't think the prices are any cheaper. Easier than traipsing around a city centre I suppose as everything is together.

Not an issue we have in York as it is not the same size as a City like Birmingham. Can get everything I want in York centre and if I can't I buy it on-line. I do alot of our Christmas shopping online anyway as I do all of retail on line Christmas or otherwise

I haven't, I keep meaning to though!

We had a thread on this and one that is meant to be even better up near Liverpool.

Will see if I can remember the name and merge in as the info is there, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Kefkat... when i went to york in feb on my way home i went to the outlet place that you had up there... it wasnt too bad.

im going to this one in Bicester on Saturday so im hoping its not shit.... otherwise that'll be something else i can put in my really annoying thread.

it is cheaper.... no one can argue that fact.... its not as cheap as everyone expects, people that go to these places expect to get designer wear for f*uck all.... you will probably get between 10%-40% off... which isnt too bad

Bicester has the top end stores like Prada, Versace , Armani,
Paul Smith , Hugo Boss Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo Ugg and even Clarkes shoes.
Well worth it.
Of course depends on what you want and availability of sizes

Cheers mark. Not going this weekend now but maybe the following.... will let you know how i get on and what i think :35:

No problem. I use it, bought Boss jeans £30 less than in Brum. Some good stuff all sorts of names. It will be rammed this time of year , they get lots of Chinese, Russians and Japs.

i'll brace myself then!! the annoying thread will be rammed by the time i get back!

defo going before xmas though

You ever looked at: http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/mens

Get a lot of good stuff from them.

Then some of the higher end there is a site where they email you, secret sales. Got a Calvin Klein suit from them.

Rarely buy clothes at shops now, too much good clobber at better prices online.

fortunatley she hates shopping too... so we wont be there for too long. Then will probably pop into my moms on the way back as she is only ten minutes from there :35:

Ah, in that case, bad luck Lee!!

I love buying my clothes online. When I go to the shops, by the time I am there, I'm too tired to look!

i do all my shopping online mate... even the grocery shopping. I hate shops and i hate people lol.

Ive done all my shopping for xmas online too.... i am one of those men that you can blame when shops are taken off the high st and i hold my hands up to it.

but when i shop online the only mong around is myself.... instead of hundreds of others.

I don't mind supermarket shopping, quite enjoy nipping out for what I want plus due to working from a home office, it does get me out for twenty mins! The rest, I agree, online rocks!

the only thing for me is , when i go to a supermarket i end up spending a shit load as i'm walking past all the decent food. whereas when i do it online it takes 5 minutes because i just repeat my order haha