BGU | Vital Football

BGU

89spartans_12/03/77

Vital Squad Member
Was having a swifty with a couple of chums earlier in the lion and snake. When I noticed a boisterous band of teens/youths chatting about football. Couldn’t keep my neb out and asked them who they were, team etc.
Turns out they were the bishop grot football team. They’ve just reached the universities midlands cup final. Playing Birmingham in the final in Norwich., next Wednesday I think?
They are the only Bishop grot team to reach a final of such stature. Beating Nottingham, and Leicester on the way.
BGU is a tiny Uni full of girls.
There were a few Lincoln fans/season ticket holders amongst the lads today.
Good luck BGU
Those computers you gave the cowleys really helped them apply for new jobs!

Was having a swifty with a couple of chums earlier in the lion and snake. When I noticed a boisterous band of teens/youths chatting about football. Couldn’t keep my neb out and asked them who they were, team etc.
Turns out they were the bishop grot football team. They’ve just reached the universities midlands cup final. Playing Birmingham in the final in Norwich., next Wednesday I think?
They are the only Bishop grot team to reach a final of such stature. Beating Nottingham, and Leicester on the way.
BGU is a tiny Uni full of girls.
There were a few Lincoln fans/season ticket holders amongst the lads today.
Good luck BGU
Those computers you gave the cowleys really helped them apply for new jobs!

Yeah, bigheads.