BGU step down as home shirt sponsors | Vital Football

BGU step down as home shirt sponsors

Interesting! Didnt they have another year to go ? Lets hope Greg has lined up that new exciting/national sponsor!

I suspect that they are stepping aside because we have a much bigger offer on the table given how the profile of the club has been lifted over the last two years.

I suspect that they are stepping aside because we have a much bigger offer on the table given how the profile of the club has been lifted over the last two years.
Thats what you would like to think!

I think it could be Bombardier or Hitatchi they build trains and we are building up a head of steam on the Lincoln Loco! :grinning:

If it is a bookmakers I will not be buying any official kit.

Community club, not scourge of the community club.

Community club, not scourge of the community club.

I don't get that! Maybe it's because I am not a gambler I don't know.

However the way I look at these things is nobody forces anybody to gamble, drink, smoke etc etc it's their own free will. I wouldn't bet or enter a bookies at all it doesn't interest me but it's each to their own.

I understand things are addictive but if you have that type of personality you will always do something.

Before anybody jumps down my throat I do speak from experience because my Uncle lost his job, family and health through gambling so I know it destroys lives but he made that choice.

I don't get that! Maybe it's because I am not a gambler I don't know.

I understand things are addictive but if you have that type of personality you will always do something.

Before anybody jumps down my throat I do speak from experience because my Uncle lost his job, family and health through gambling so I know it destroys lives but he made that choice.

And others may not make the same choice if betting wasn't so in their face, 90% of Sky advertising, on the shirts of their heroes, etc.

I'll also add that I'm not prepared to pay £45 for the 'honour' of being a walking advert for a betting company.