Best of a bad bunch the next PM | Vital Football

Best of a bad bunch the next PM

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Very difficult to pick one. Ability wise possibly Hunt. Boris seems to have lots of support based on the first vote. But now the plotting begins !!

I thought it was funny the Islamist who asked the Islamaphibia question turns out to be a wrongun. Now suspended by the school he works at and the mosque he attends. Then it was a Muslim who led the other 4 to agree to tackle the problem in the Tory party. So who has the problem ?

Johnson will be your new PM. Although I don't know what he thinks he will accomplish.

His main target will be stopping Corbyn taking his job.

He'll be judged on whether Brexit can be successfully achieved and how he boosts the economy post brexit. He's also got some huge questions to deal with;
HS2, Heathrow expansion - both of which he was against.

If Brexit fails and we remain in the EU, we will have no choice but to agree to the four presidents plan and that takes all of our veto's away, it creates a very powerful EU exec that will make all the key decisions and we become the equivalent of a local council, an EU army and a block that put us on a collision course with Russia once again.

Of course, we'll also have a return to freedom of movement and an end to all hope to ever control our own borders, so the European border force will expand, as will the push to include Turkey into the EU.

It's our last chance to get out from under and control our own fate for generations to come.

He'll be judged on whether Brexit can be successfully achieved and how he boosts the economy post brexit. He's also got some huge questions to deal with;
HS2, Heathrow expansion - both of which he was against.

If Brexit fails and we remain in the EU, we will have no choice but to agree to the four presidents plan and that takes all of our veto's away, it creates a very powerful EU exec that will make all the key decisions and we become the equivalent of a local council, an EU army and a block that put us on a collision course with Russia once again.

Of course, we'll also have a return to freedom of movement and an end to all hope to ever control our own borders, so the European border force will expand, as will the push to include Turkey into the EU.

It's our last chance to get out from under and control our own fate for generations to come.

The question is....what is a successful Brexit outcome ?
I don't expect our economy to be boosted post Brexit. For me it's a long term vision which hopefully will be fruitful in years to come after the EU has imploded.

I think we’ve been tucked up. Boris fights on the premise that we must get out of Europe ASAP. But there’s been so many clauses stuck in by remainers and the Labour Party etc, that we have to let parliament decide etc etc, it seems, that we’ll never get out. If Boris gets in he needs to be pushed to just make us leave, with or without parliaments say so. A no deal, just get out would suit me fine. We’ll survive easily. You can’t satisfy everyone. If Hunt gets in, I can’t see us leaving, he’ll be another May. I’m really angry over all this affair. The people decided, END OF! DO IT!