Best news of the day | Vital Football

Best news of the day

KennyKatona

Vital Youth Team
Tommy Robinson moans he's 'bankrupt' after being ordered to pay schoolboy £100k - Mirror Online

Absolutely laughing my bollocks off at the state of this absolute muppet.

Typical behaviour from the head honcho of the EDL. Nothing but a bully who is ten men when he is full of coke and has blokes behind him but get him on his own and he is literally nothing. He was the big hard man when he got sent to prison for jepordising a court case, but once he got put away he was literally begging to be put away on the nonces wing so the people he offended time and time again wouldn't get him.

Prehaps if the EDL want to look for Paedophiles, they need to look closer to home

'Senior member' of English Defence League jailed for sexually abusing 10-year-old girl | The Independent | The Independent

Ever thought of starting a football thread on a football site Kenny?

Will talk to @BladesMad but might be time for an off topic for this stuff so people can get back to talking about football.

Didn't we used to have an Off Topic, and we canned it for it not being used..?

I know we like to wander off topic all the time, but we dont provocatively start threads just to try and disrupt the site. Thats where the issues are, surely.?

Didn't we used to have an Off Topic, and we canned it for it not being used..?

I know we like to wander off topic all the time, but we dont provocatively start threads just to try and disrupt the site. Thats where the issues are, surely.?
The issues lie with regulars reacting to posts from folk that come on occasionally and posting stuff they know will get a reaction they should be treat like the pork used to be on bm and ignored it would soon stop if they got no reaction or replies but some can’t help themselves (and no we can’t bar them if they aren’t breaking rules) it’s time to show a bit of willpower

What I can’t stand are those who can not accept that opinions that differ from their own, may possibly have some credence. Those who insist that a certain player is the best player ever to play for United when they haven’t seen hundreds of others; who insist that Rod Stewart is the world’s greatest singer when there are hundreds they have never listened to; and insist that Treeton is the cultural centre of the universe….. (er………. actually, I think on that one, they may have a point). :cool:
But all views should be welcome.
We once were, a society where people were responsible their own actions. :death: :hang:
That seems to have gone nowadays, so at least, let’s keep freedom of expression. :please:

Don't use the odd w@nker thread as an excuse to bring back the O/T section.

It's not suitable for this forum.

One thing we could do though........

Can we please stop censoring 'swear words'?

Are we babies?

Even over at Flake Central in S2 they don't censor words.

What I can’t stand are those who can not accept that opinions that differ from their own, may possibly have some credence. Those who insist that a certain player is the best player ever to play for United when they haven’t seen hundreds of others; who insist that Rod Stewart is the world’s greatest singer when there are hundreds they have never listened to; and insist that Treeton is the cultural centre of the universe….. (er………. actually, I think on that one, they may have a point). :cool:
But all views should be welcome.
We once were, a society where people were responsible their own actions. :death: :hang:
That seems to have gone nowadays, so at least, let’s keep freedom of expression. :please:
Nobodies that narrow minded surely

One thing we could do though........

Can we please stop censoring 'swear words'?

Are we babies?

Even over at Flake Central in S2 they don't censor words.
Well we all grown ups on here don’t think there’s anyone under 30 and the majority are over 50 I’d say so not many would be offended by swear words, but I know some that are
that doesn’t stop toys still getting tossed out of the pram occasionally tho

The issues lie with regulars reacting to posts from folk that come on occasionally and posting stuff they know will get a reaction they should be treat like the pork used to be on bm and ignored it would soon stop if they got no reaction or replies but some can’t help themselves (and no we can’t bar them if they aren’t breaking rules) it’s time to show a bit of willpower

I have an extended list of pignored posters, and that makes the site habitable for me. I will say that there is, imo, a big difference between people who have a different opinion and want to discuss it, and those whose sole purpose is disruption and trolling, as we have seen with the 'you're all racists' threads.