Best and Worst celebs | Vital Football

Best and Worst celebs

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just simply put your favourite and then the one you hate the most.

Favourite: Karl Pilkington at the moment.

Most hated: Katie Price, Paris Hilton, Helen Flanigan

What are yours?

I really have no interest in celebrity culture. I like a few comedians because they make me laugh but I don't give a fuck what they do beyond that.

Chuck D was my idol as a teenager and I still love the guy. Does that count?

Robbie Williams kills me he is funny man watch this video off one of his new songs its hilarious and a great sense of humour

[youtube=bbYNnt9qz-U]

I luv Russel Barn he is mental but tells the toffs how it is lol thats what i luv any celeb taht is real and does not go big headed, but i do hate Ben Affleck i do not know him personally but i can not stand anything with him in it

i'd knock the prick out clive if i ever seen him. Can't stand him.

I like frankie boyle.... i love people that dont give a fuck and say what they mean... lets face it, he only says what everyone else only thinks. And thats whats made hime rich.

I love Russell Brand too. Very funny.

Not sure I like the whole political angle but as a comedian he's ace

Frankie Boyle LOL mental i still think Mock the Week misses him loads it just ain't the same is it without Frankie going off on one at random about something crazy LOL

I like John Bishop aswell the stories he tells crease me up tbh, oh and Bill bailey ffs he is brilliant.

DeanoVilla - 13/11/2013 15:50

Russell is better at taking the pizz for sure lol he kills me ponderland is good what he does taking the mick out of old tv documentries of real people

[youtube=BHYR139ATWE]

Last vid i promise but wacth this Bill Bailey honest he kills me

[youtube=ggOa9aSG-Ow]

ClivetheVillan - 13/11/2013 15:50

Frankie Boyle LOL mental i still think Mock the Week misses him loads it just ain't the same is it without Frankie going off on one at random about something crazy LOL

I like John Bishop aswell the stories he tells crease me up tbh, oh and Bill bailey ffs he is brilliant.

yeah john bishop is great... for a scouse.

wouldnt mind smacking Michael macyntire

Not a big fan of the people famous for being famous, no idea who some of the people are on the panel shows anymore. That said, I guess they are making a living and don't really affect me!

Loads of respect to a lot of musicians, actors, sportsmen etc, couldn't name them all.

DeanoVilla - 14/11/2013 00:50

Interestingly, I like his politics. He might not have it 100% but at least he's discussing an alternative to a system which is destroying everything in its path.

I find his comedy poncy and attention seeking.