Benitez' frustration shows | Vital Football

Benitez' frustration shows

Harry's Boy

Vital Reserves Team
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/03/19/inside-mind-rafael-benitez-have-careful-computers-human-part/

Telegraph article. Sounds like he may be about to go. He wants change and FC has lied enough times now. Mind, I'm reading between the lines.

The Times had an article this morning about Rafa (talking to George Caulkin). The headlines were:
Have I enjoyed this season? No, but I am pleased with my work.
'Shop window' springs to mind.

He will be off in the summer and i wouldnt be surprised if the fat man appoints Pardew

He will certainly leave and I think that might just be the catalyst that sparks the revolution.

If it doesn't then I really don't know what will.

I've not been inside SJP for over six years but I'd have been there this season and last under Rafa. It's quite simple, if Rafa is here then I have faith that it will go in the right direction. With any other manager here it's more of the same bullshit.

This Summer is the most pivotal moment in our recent history. It's up there with Keegan coming here as a manager first time round.

There won't be a revolution. That moment's passed. We've all had ample opportunity to put the fear into Ashley and we've all let it slip. He knows now he can ride out the storm.

Aye,haven't a clue what the Spaniard's motives are but he's a better option than like of Gary Monk & his ilk at the moment.
Been to a handful of games with the grandbairn,shit atmosphere but cuddled him & hoyed him up when we scored despite the fat fucker & his antics.
Agree Keggy,there is'nt going to be a revolution,that boat passed a while ago & we all are complicit.
Hope the Heeds win tomorrow & that shower to the south of us implode.

Sorry, Ry, whilst I respect your views, the only people who are complicit are those in the ground.

The same people who not only keep Ashley here but will also see Benitez leave as a direct result of their actions.

Actively funding Ashley to screw Benitez.

They didn’t support Keegan. They won’t support Benitez.

Imagine your former favorite restaurant. Taken over by new owners, food is shite and they treat the staff poorly. Broken promises and questionable employment practices. Would you still eat there every week?