Benitez apologists | Page 3 | Vital Football

Benitez apologists

Most supporters have their gut feeling telling them at the end of the season Rafa will leave after seeing out his contract.
Probably the main reason he will leave will be down to the owner not backing him as much as he would have liked.
I genuinely believe he has a closeness for the fans and area.
Those that see Rafa as the problem be it his style of football or his so called protection of the owner will more than likely have their wish come true at the seasons end ... no union of the two .....
Now if Ashley is as clever as some seem, will he move heaven and earth to keep his protector ? This will only happen in my opinion if he caves into what the manager has wanted all along backed significantly and infastructure improved.

Hopefully when he manager's contract runs out the anger can be directed at the real culprit. .The owner

The difference between Pardew and Benitez is very simple - Pardew used to dedicate wins to the fat man, Ashley being a fan "allegedly". Saying he was happy with the squad etc - to be honest if Benitez had Pardews 5th place finish squad then they may well have qualified for the CL. Benitez might have done better with McFool's squad also but who knows! Benitez tells the truth, the squad is shit and will be lucky to even stay up.

Benitez is certainly not perfect, some tactical decisions and team selections have been quite baffling. The team are more difficult to beat now, under Pardew there were a few complete collapses, not forgetting that horrendous run that wouldve seen him sacked at any other club. Don't forget Ashley never sacked him! There are parallels though, Pardew didnt play Ben Area, Bentitez didnt play Mitrovic. Both damn better players than what NUFC had then and now - always thought you play your better players despite personal feelings. Rely on players that are going to get you points not sitting on the bench.

Like it or not Benitez is the best manager NUFC coukd possibly have under Ashcunt! Who else would work for him? Warnock, Kinnear, Wise etc? I know who is rather have.

Most supporters have their gut feeling telling them at the end of the season Rafa will leave after seeing out his contract.
Probably the main reason he will leave will be down to the owner not backing him as much as he would have liked.
I genuinely believe he has a closeness for the fans and area.
Those that see Rafa as the problem be it his style of football or his so called protection of the owner will more than likely have their wish come true at the seasons end ... no union of the two .....
Now if Ashley is as clever as some seem, will he move heaven and earth to keep his protector ? This will only happen in my opinion if he caves into what the manager has wanted all along backed significantly and infastructure improved.

Hopefully when he manager's contract runs out the anger can be directed at the real culprit. .The owner

Summed up superbly.

The problems with the club are the same as they've been for a very long time. Namely, Mike Ashley. The problems with Benitez are the same as they've been throughout his career. Namely, playing politics, squad rotation, defensive based tactics, and some poor transfers. Unfortunately we're seeing the worst of both at the moment.

Keith Bishop must be laughing his cock off as the fans are blaming the manager rather than the fat pig. Job done as far as he's concerned.

I hope Benitez plays the same defensive system against Man City and Arsenal and bores the fucking shit out of the world wide TV audience.

People might cotton on to how unequal and shite the PL is and it will only get worse as the big teams ( ha ha - Chelsea and Shitty) take a larger slice of the overseas TV income. With loads of empty seats at the likes of Watford and Burnley maybe people will realise how poor the PL is.

It's just a shame the empty seats champions down the road aren't in it.

Aye Vin, but as Keggy says - the fans are stuck in the middle of this stand-off that he has no chance of winning

The rumblings of discontent regarding his negativity are starting to grow and he's in danger of losing the fans

He's playing a dangerous game and playing it wrong as far as I'm concerned

In his position I would have gone for that cup the other day - I'd put teams out to try and win each game rather than not get beat

I reckon the fans would be fully on board then and would even accept another relegation under the circumstances

Benitez is putting his ego before his relationship with the fans and there's a danger its going to go tits up for him

Huddersfield had a go against Chelsea and City and got murdered. It's damage limitation against the top sides and goal difference may be important at the end of season, as well as keeping the players morale as high as possible. We saw with Pardew when we got a big defeat we tended to get a fair few in a row.

Whatever anyone thinks of Rafa he's our best chance of getting rid of the fat **** because believe you me he's rattled. Getting his cronies like Wise, Allardyce, Gray and Keys to do his bidding for him goes to show that. Funny choice of people though - two disgraced Sky presenters, a disgraced national manager and a bloke who I've never heard anybody have a good word for. He's running out of allies and is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

We've all got to stick together because this isn't about Rafa or what he does or doesn't do, it's about him being our only hope of getting rid of the fat pig at the moment.

Thats my point though Vin - he isn't going to achieve that by setting his teams up not to get beat and still losing

As far as keeping the players morale up - it can't be fun for them playing the way he wants them to at the minute

I'd want to be having a go at every team I played rather than concerned about getting beat but playing purely to keep the score respectable

I agree,he's starting to lose the fans with his mundane tactics.
Tubby must be sniggering his face off alongside his despicable cronies.
It's a classic case of divide & rule,let Benitez take the flak.
Rafa should have walked at the start of the season when fatboy refused to release any cash,it might have flustered the leech.
As it stands it's still only August & looks like we're prime candidates for relegation & out of the only cup we had a chance of progressing in.
Let's not forget this whole sordid mess is about 1 man only,the fat controller,over a decade & counting!

I reckon most fans are sensible enough to realise that playing most of the top teams in the first few weeks was never going to amount to anything anyways

That's why I reckon he should have had a good go in the cup and given the fans something to get their teeth into

As it stands we've played Cardiff and Forest and treat them both like they were world beaters

As is always the case with Benitez, very little makes sense.

A classic example is the assertion that he is the best manager for the current situation and a Pardew type is the only other option.

The simple truth is that without a decent budget for players it's irrelevant to us/the club who the manager is,they are all employed for the sole purpose of making Ashley money,unless someone would like to give a logical explanation to the contrary.

Benitez is the best manager Ashley has ever had in football for Ashley,by supporting him you are supporting Ashley.

The idea he is playing politics with Ashley would make a lot more sense if walked instead of picking up his wages.

For six million he should at least try and give the fans something on the pitch as opposed to keeping Ashley in pocket at any cost.

Who on here really believes he's worth six million a year of the clubs money, and if so I seriously doubt anyone could explain why.

Apart from one person that is.

As it stands I have far more faith in Rafa than most as there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that if he is still with Ashley at the end of this season we will not be relegated.

Some fans are questioning his tactics and rightly so,they are not forced upon him by Ashley, it's his choice.

They are seeing dross and expressing their opinions,that's one of the few things Sky cannot completely control.

Unsurprisingly Ashley has been laughing his cock off all along, the excuses Rafa's followers make for the one manager that has served him like no other must sound hilarious in that macabre way Ashley takes the piss.

Benitez is not the problem here.Its the 52000 that chant his name,hero worship him and put him on that pedestal.
Just look at that Twitter set up before they all went under the magpie group name.#ifrafagoeswego,well no.Why should Rafa go before you do anything.
Apparently they go to support the club.Bollocks.Does that mean Ashley can do as he pleases but upset Rafa and all hell will break loose.
The fans are playing right into Ashleys hands.He knows it,we know it on here.One day and it's getting too late if not already the 52000 will finally get it.I doubt it though as a season ticket is more important than the future of Newcastle United.
They say you reap what you sow.Well this dross served up at the moment is what the 52000 followers of Ashley have brought on themselves.

It doesn't matter what people think of Benitez as he won't be here for much longer.

Personally I think he should have walked the first time Ashley screwed him over. He had a perfect chance to leave for Spain when Ashley tried to pimp him out to the Spanish FA so Ashley didn't have to pay compensation. I heard Benitez didn't go because the SFA didnt offer him a permanent contract. That to me says Rafa is just as much about money as anyone else.

If Benitez had of been backed then the team would play the same way just do it better with better players. I do think he's the best manager NUFC could possibly have under Ashley. No other half decent manager would work under the cretin.

Reactions: Rza
It doesn't matter what people think of Benitez as he won't be here for much longer.

Personally I think he should have walked the first time Ashley screwed him over. He had a perfect chance to leave for Spain when Ashley tried to pimp him out to the Spanish FA so Ashley didn't have to pay compensation. I heard Benitez didn't go because the SFA didnt offer him a permanent contract. That to me says Rafa is just as much about money as anyone else.

If Benitez had of been backed then the team would play the same way just do it better with better players.
:clap:

After cancelling the fans forum with only 1 days notice the fat pig has made excuses of why he won't be going to the Sports Direct AGM. We've got the horrible, cowardly, fat **** backed into a corner and it's now time to stick the fucking boot in. A total boycott or walkout in the next televised game should be the target IMO. Do Ashley's season ticket holders have the bottle to do it, or will they continue to fill his stadium and make it look to the world that everything is fine and dandy.

That's absolutely shocking. It took me the first 10 minutes of that match to ask myself wtf are they doing in training? A so called defensive manager whose team is getting tore to shreds at will by lower league opposition. It left me in absolutely no doubt that forest are a much better side than us in every department regardless what the league tables say.

If Benitez had of been backed then the team would play the same way just do it better with better players. I do think he's the best manager NUFC could possibly have under Ashley. No other half decent manager would work under the cretin.

Can you imagine Benitez managing Spain the way Spain are supposed to play. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in that job

Can you imagine Benitez managing Spain the way Spain are supposed to play. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in that job

Nope but it was a good opportunity for Benitez to get away from Ashley with Ashley not having to fork out for compensation.