Benefit Street | Vital Football

Benefit Street

tonyr

Vital Squad Member
Has anyone been watching this

my favourite quote was " I did crime so i could better myself"

the 50p man said that didnt he? He has actually been offered a job off the back of that programme!

LOL tony i can believe it, loads round by me do crime for needless things like breaking car windows and pinching cars burning them is that going to benefit them feckin morons need burning.

the police are investigating the people on the programme as they have owned up to crimes. Idiots. .... that was the first show out of 5. Think the police will have their hands full by the time the series ends lol.

Funghi want's to get to Waterstones this afternoon would love to see him trying to sell them anarchists some hotel brochures.

He was the only one who seemed to want to work....
there was black dee who was being evicted cos of her rent but she had a massive plasma tv, or white Dee, or worked and claimed benefit
Its on James Turner Way in Brum

gator - 9/1/2014 15:18

Funghi want's to get to Waterstones this afternoon would love to see him trying to sell them anarchists some hotel brochures.

made a decent few quid (to him) from that didnt he lol. Flogging free magazines as big issues lol.

Couldn't bring myself to watch it, they usually make the programs biased to show the 'lower class' in the very worst of lights and ham it up.

Was I far wrong?!?!

tonyr - 9/1/2014 15:19

there was black dee who was being evicted cos of her rent but she had a massive plasma tv, or white Dee, or worked and claimed benefit
LOL well if you call hanging a washing line up or washing a few slabs work.

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:20

gator - 9/1/2014 15:18

made a decent few quid (to him) from that didnt he lol. Flogging free magazines as big issues lol.
He had some balls you had to laugh but a parasite all the same.

gator - 9/1/2014 15:29

tonyr - 9/1/2014 15:19

LOL well if you call hanging a washing line up or washing a few slabs work.

lol and he got a 'tin' for it.

blow the street up. Problem solved.

Must admit I find it quite entertaining tbh Lee that dick who was in and out the Green all the time you would smack him wouldn't ya.The 50p man loved him though he's like a lower class super hero aint he gave more away than he sold.

ive heard a few people say that the 50p man also sold drugs too man... i dont think he is as innocent as what the programme made out....

the bloke that nipped in and out of the green? who's that?

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:40

ive heard a few people say that the 50p man also sold drugs too man... i dont think he is as innocent as what the programme made out....

Funghi's best mate the shop lifter he was only out four days or something apparently got threatened by some lads so he done a runner and ended back in jail.

gator - 9/1/2014 15:47

Funghi's best mate the shop lifter he was only out four days or something apparently got threatened by some lads so he done a runner and ended back in jail.

he robbed the weed farm didnt he? He will end up getting either shot of knived

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:48

That's him right little rat he's already been stabbed 5 times or something.

yeh didnt he say he must have the face to make people do it

There was the young couple who said they wouldnt mind going to prison because they'd be looked after in there.... what about your fecking kids

and white Dee, the streets matriach, and the only one who had a landline by the looks of it

gator - 9/1/2014 15:59

Barney2004 - 9/1/2014 15:48

That's him right little rat he's already been stabbed 5 times or something.

compared to the rest of the scruffs he was well dressed etc... hollister t-shirts. all robbed. He will be in and out of prison the rest of his life. And one day be killed.

tonyr - 9/1/2014 16:17

yeh didnt he say he must have the face to make people do it

There was the young couple who said they wouldnt mind going to prison because they'd be looked after in there.... what about your fecking kids

and white Dee, the streets matriach, and the only one who had a landline by the looks of it
Yeah that was the mother who said that them kids would be better off fostered.Big Dee looks after Funghi's benefit I bet she rip's him off rotten.