Ben Osborn: is he our best player? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ben Osborn: is he our best player?

One of the things that has really warmed me to Osborb over the last few years is how he always shows for the ball regardless of how the game is going. Against Rotherham he was poor but he didn't hide; he always wanted the ball and to make things happen.

We've had so many shithouses over the last few years who go missing as soon as things get a bit tough - Kasami, Carayol, McKay, Lansbury to an extent - that Os has really stood out to me for this reason.

Individually he is not the best player in the team, but the team always looks better when he is in it. He's proven in the past how creative he is and has been involved in plenty of goals lately. Just needs to add more goals to his game.

Perhaps if he was 6ft2 and looked a bit forrun he'd be more appreciated by some.

Is that AC waxing lyrical about Osborb AGAIN.

I for one never get fed up of reading his prose regarding Osborb and specifically his height deficiency

I just wish other forum members would feel the same rather than concentrating on his sexuality

Benson Osbarne will never be our best player simply because he is too small & therefore league 1 standard at best.

Benadryl Osborbe IS our smallest player and is too small and not black enough for the Championship

Benevolent Absorption. (One of the least ridiculous spellings I've seen of his name)

Pros:

Almost an ever present under any manager we've had since he was a pro
Puts in a decent performance in almost any position
Very professional
Versatility
Loves the club
Respects the fans
Has some leadership qualities
Has an eye for a pass
Doesn't shirk responsibility
Never complains
Very energetic
Work rate
Consistent
Somewhat tenacious at times
Not shabby with a dead ball
Scored that goal against Derby
That goal against Bristol City
Forest youth product
Happens to be from Derby (could also be a con)

Cons:

Pale
Small
Poor finishing
Is from Derby
Has an apparently difficult name to spell

Last edited: