Beilsa resigning? | Vital Football

Beilsa resigning?

Following the press conference and all he's doing is admitting that spying on other clubs training is a regular practice. He says it may not be right, but its not against the rules either. Says not done with bad intentions.

Going nowhere...

The EFL must ban managers from looking at the opposition during the
pre-match training before every game!!

It's interesting that Bielsa specifically said that what he has done is not illegal. Setting aside the fact that the guy sent to Derby was caught with a tool to allow him to break in, which does show at least a willingness and maybe pre-meditation to commit a crime, professional football clubs are registered businesses in a multi-billion pound industry. Getting to the Premier League gets a club hundreds of millions of pounds of that money. Bielsa has just admitted to systematically spying on other businesses in order to gain a competitive advantage, which in any other industry would have immediately led to a corporate espionage investigation. He is very lucky that:

a) most people still consider football to be a game and for the most part are just laughing this off and
b) that the police are too busy investigating if someone saying mean things to hypocritical snowflakes should be arrested for hate crimes.

Yes it was a sad end for a footballin ICON.I wudda loved Cloughie to have been ENGLAND manager,the FA wudda looked alot different nar and performed better also i reckon. UTCB
He was the people’s choice not the first time or the last a football board has gone against popular opinion,they think footy fans know nowt and are all stupid but it’s only a minority that populate phone ins and forums ! :eek:

Personally i cant see anything wrong with it.
Managers /coaches etc go to live matches sit in't stand......they are not there for the pleasure, its to see/spy on opposition for upcoming games..... or to eyeball future signings

......might have a wander up shirecliff today to have a nosey