Beevor Street | Vital Football

Beevor Street

impede

Vital 1st Team Regular
http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2016/03/major-20-acre-lincoln-development-site-unveiled-before-investors/

Don't think this is the area we were interested in, more the old area over the railway line. That is where I believe the soil testing took place.

Not sure how progress is going however, I cant see us moving until a direct route from Beevor Street to the bypass is created, if this is still the case.

It will be interesting to keep an eye on planning to see if there are any relevant s106 contribution condtions though.

impede - 18/3/2016 21:59

It will be interesting to keep an eye on planning to see if there are any relevant s106 contribution condtions though.

s106 contribution conditions?

Scotimp - 19/3/2016 01:49

http://www.pas.gov.uk/3-community-infrastructure-levy-cil/-/journal_content/56/332612/4090701/ARTICLE

Scotimp - 19/3/2016 01:49

Basically these are additional lump sum payments paid by the purchasers added to the cost of buying the land, and imposed by the Local Planning Authority, such as improving the road access, services, and any other development costs that the Local Authority will not have to bear. These costs will be shared out when there are multiple purchasers of a large site such as this.

Isn't the whole area from beevor st out to the bypass and down to skelly road being developed?

Davidimp - 19/3/2016 12:31

Isn't the whole area from beevor st out to the bypass and down to skelly road being developed?

There is a lake or large pool the other side of the railway lines at the bottom of Beevor Street then it is farmland all the way to the by-pass. I don't believe the council own any of that land so would need to purchase it before they could consider that.

It is an area earmarked for mixed development including a lot of housing and associated amenities.

impede - 19/3/2016 14:28

It is an area earmarked for mixed development including a lot of housing and associated amenities.

Isn't that the area at the back of Swanpool rather than Beevor Street?

Taken from the latest draft local plan for central Lincs available here
http://aurora.central-lincs.org.uk/map/Aurora.svc/run?script=%5cShared+Services%5cJPU%5cJPUJS.AuroraScript%24&nocache=1206308816&resize=always&x=495045.413&y=371098.244&scale=16384

Attachments

• local plan (Mobile).jpg
    local plan (Mobile).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Green speaks for itself, the orange dotted bit is Preferred Sustainable Urban Extension, and the striped purple bit is Strategic Employment Site. I added the yellow line as my assumption as to where the main arterial road will be.