Beer! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Beer!

As scotimp mentioned , someone threw beer over me ,by accident or on purpose , well lets say i wouldnt shake his hand .
So as I assume you and he would both be sober in such situations, the problem isn't alcohol, it's you having a short fuse. Especially if you react with violence to an accident.

So as I assume you and he would both be sober in such situations, the problem isn't alcohol, it's you having a short fuse. Especially if you react with violence to an accident.

Did he say anything about violence, or did he say he wouldn't shake someone's hand?

I'm unsure how you get from "throwing beer" to it being a reaction to an accident. Sounds much more like deliberate action than accidental to me. Being soaked by some numpty is vastly different frm someone accidentally spilling some beer on you.

For those who said how nice Rugby fans are...Well the Welsh rugby union are having to bring in alcohol free sections due to repeated drunkenness and fighting at their rugby matches and are considering a full ban on it...hmmm

Plus lots of problems with people having beer thrown over them according to the people interviewed on BBC Wales.

After what happened at the Edinburgh Derby on Wednesday night just cannot see people been allowed to drink at football matches just asking for trouble another mad decision!!!!!

After what happened at the Edinburgh Derby on Wednesday night just cannot see people been allowed to drink at football matches just asking for trouble another mad decision!!!!!

There is an outright ban on the sale of alcohol in all Scottish grounds so what happened on Wednesday is a different problem. Like I've said on this thread before what we currently have isn't good enough. Either go the Scottish way and ban the sale within the ground or let people sup it in their seats

There is an outright ban on the sale of alcohol in all Scottish grounds so what happened on Wednesday is a different problem. Like I've said on this thread before what we currently have isn't good enough. Either go the Scottish way and ban the sale within the ground or let people sup it in their seats

OR leave as now...have a drink or two prior to game. Then none in the stadium seating/terracing.
Don't actually think I've ever had a drink DURING a match etc, Lge/Non-Lge/Scotland/Theatres/Cinema/Anywhere.

OR leave as now...have a drink or two prior to game. Then none in the stadium seating/terracing.
Don't actually think I've ever had a drink DURING a match etc, Lge/Non-Lge/Scotland/Theatres/Cinema/Anywhere.

Nor have I and that won't change even if the restrictions are eased. I just think what currently exists is half arsed and solves nothing. Personal view only